Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Business Opportunities
9/6/2008 4:03:37 PM
Post Our FREE Links...Cash YOUR Checks!!!!

Hello My Adland Friend,

How would you like to receive a check for posting our FREE LINKS on your...

* High Traffic Video's
* Chat Rooms & Forums
* Social Networking Sites
* Blogs
* Websites

It's FREE to join and when someone joins for FREE through your links...

YOU GET PAID!!

That's right, you can now give away something for FREE and get paid for it!!

You even get paid if someone you brought to our program, post's their links and when they get paid...

YOU GET PAID AGAIN!!

Nope, I'm not begging you to sign up in my network marketing company, this is NOT my intention here.  This area of my program isn't even MLM.

Simply do what you love to do everyday online and CASH in, with no additional effort.  Your links will be working hard for you 24/7/365!!

HOW MUCH OF THE PIE WOULD YOU LIKE??

Have a prosperous day...your OREO friend Steven.

PS...If you are an existing member of The WIN Network and are not promoting this method...you are missing out in a BIG WAY!!

+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/17/2008 3:28:09 PM
NO EXTRA EFFORT FOR YOU!!!!

Hello My Adland Friend,

Picture This...

Your high-traffic personal website is sitting all nice and pretty on the Internet making you a nice profit day in and day out.

How would you like to make it even more valuable??

I'M TALKIN' GRAVY $$$'s FOR YOU HERE!!

You're on the Internet anyway, doing what you love to do, so why not increase your bottom line?

Now you can give away something for FREE and get paid for doing it!!

You even get paid if someone you brought to our program, post's their links and when they get paid...

YOU GET PAID AGAIN!!

Do you also get into...

* High Traffic Video's
* Chat Rooms & Forums
* Blogs

Simply do what you love to do everyday online and CASH IN , with no additional effort.  Your links will be working hard for you, earning you $$$'s 24/7/365!!

Your Cost?  FREE FOREVER...No Strings Attached!!

Nope, I'm not begging you to sign up in my network marketing company, this is NOT my intention here.  This area of my program isn't even MLM.

I have one final question for you though...

Have a prosperous day...your OREO friend Steven.

PS...If you are an existing member of The WIN Network and are not promoting...you are missing out in a BIG WAY!!

+0
9/17/2008 10:45:14 PM

Hello,

Here are some newly released offers that will increase your abilities to earn on-line much quicker and easier.  Using this new technology for promoting any opportunity and can make a big impact on your conversion rate, as well as, lessening the learning curve for todays marketing techniques.

Here are several ways that will develop the skills and hone the necessary knowledge that it takes to give you a more even chance of successfully promoting your offers. 

You will get full details and information from each link...

This is a complete system developed by one of the Internets            TOP marketers that has made millions on-line and is letting            you inside on how this can be achieved, if you have the            desire.                        

• Point-n-Click Marketing -       Click Here

This is very new point-n-click technology that will make your           on-line marketing experience easier and more enjoyable with           on-screen, step-by-step direction that will make your offers           sell and convert like crazy.

• Point-n-Click Designing -        Click Here

This is incredible new technology for anyone who has a desire           to create web pages, sales letters or capture pages with ease,           without the expense of Photoshop CS and with much the same           results.  Invaluable!

• The Quick-Up Concept  -         Click Here

This is a great 1-up reseller and informational opportunity to           generate unlimited streams of income quickly and includes           some of the best products, information, resources and benefits           available and is steadily growing to a sound opportunity.

•  System 2.0 to get money now!  -       Click Here

This is a simple 10 step system for creating products fast and           rolling them out successfully via simple 1 or 2 page web sites           that practically anyone can create in just a few hours.  Once           you see what to do and how to do it, you can then take all             these systems, steps, strategies and methods and APPLY THEM           to YOUR OWN business.

• 90 days with a Marketing Icon  -       Click Here

This is a "fly-on-the-wall" inside lesson of an Internet           Marketing Icon that you should at least give yourself a moment           to check out. The information included with this offer is none           short of astounding.

All of these offers are incredible in their own right and combining this information will make you see that the work load you are fighting against right now, can be made much simpler and generate more income, more easily. 

To a GREAT '08! E.S.Elliott
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/19/2008 12:28:02 PM
Are You An Ad Agent In The WIN Network Yet??

Your Cost?  FREE FOREVER...No Strings Attached!!

* High Traffic Video's
* Chat Rooms & Forums
* Blogging
* Personal Websites

Simply do what you love to do everyday online and CASH IN , with no additional effort.  Your links will be working hard for you, earning you $$$'s 24/7/365!!

NOT MLM!!

+0
Monica S

5971 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/20/2008 8:51:41 PM
Do you like to blog? 

Get PAID to Blog!