Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Monica S

5971 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Business Opportunities
7/10/2008 12:31:42 PM

Post your business opportunities in this thread only.

Do not change the subject line or your ad will be deleted.

Do not post business opportunities any where else in my forum except for THIS thread, or they will be deleted.

Thank You

~Monica

+0
Monica S

5971 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Business Opportunities
7/12/2008 3:55:19 PM

Bored? Looking for a few good books to read?  Or just want to do a little early Christmas shopping?  Check out these books!

http://www.buy.com/retail/usersearchresults.asp?search_store=3&querytype=book&qu=monica+stokes&loc=106&display=col&dclksa=1

+0
Monica S

5971 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/14/2008 2:24:38 PM

The WholeFood Farmacy

The best in WholeFood Products!

OUR PRODUCTS:

Whole Foods

WholeFood Beverages

Bulk Packages

Salt, Spices, & Food Oils

Specials & Gift Packs

Soups

Sample Packs

Bath & Beauty

7 & 13 Day Programs

DVD's, CD's & Brochures

http://healthshop.wholefoodfarmacy.com

The Wholefood Farmacy makes eating healthy easy, convenient and affordable.  We offer pure, nutrient-dense, ready-to-eat, whole food meals, snacks, soups, smoothie mixes and treats for the children.  All of our foods are vegetarian, most are raw and vegan as well.  We also offer many gluten-free and nut-free whole food choices for those with food sensitivities - see our FAQ section for more information.

Do you need to detox, cleanse your body, get a fresh start nutritionally or lose weight?  Our 7 day and 13 to 14 day programs can be your “on-ramp” to a healthy, preventative based lifestyle.   These programs come with everything that you’ll need to eat or drink for the 7 or 13 days.  Once you’ve completed one of these programs, Wholefood Farmacy foods make it easy to maintain your new, healthy lifestyle by replacing all of the processed food, fast food and junk food in your life.  It’s never been easier for you, your family and your children to enjoy 5 servings of fruits and vegetables each day!

Our Wholesale Club offers you a way to enjoy our foods at wholesale prices and easy online shopping 24 hours a day.  We offer our 30 day, unconditional, 100% guarantee of satisfaction on all orders. 

http://healthshop.wholefoodfarmacy.com

+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/14/2008 8:47:55 PM
"Thank You Monica"

Hello My Adland Friend,

I hope that you are having a wonderful day wherever you are!!

I just wanted to bring you up to speed regarding...The WIN Network.

Now, I am sure that you already know that 'advertising' is the name of the game no matter what you are involved with online and/or offline.  This is a given and truly what The WIN Network is all about.

Jerry Howard (WIN's CEO) is getting ready to implement a new system within WIN called 'The Million Member March'.  This system will be reaching into EVERY social network across the Internet!! 

YES, EVERY SOCIAL NETWORK!!!!

Can you just imagine what this will do for The WIN Network?  And for you?  Chilling huh?

Once this is in place, Jerry informs me that every other company will try to copy it into their structures, but it might not be as effective as it will be in WIN.

So, if you are an existing member of  The WIN Network...I would strongly suggest that you 'dust off' your link, get on over to a Wealth 101 seminar and hear it all for yourself straight from Jerry's mouth!!

If you aren't a member yet...I WANT YOU ON MY TEAM!!!!

It's FREE to join with no pressure EVER to upgrade and 'yes' you can still earn $$$$

I know your plate may be overflowing, but at least reserve your valuable position today.

You can join my team directly right now...

Please Click Here

You know, personally, I am not one for 'hype' but I would consider it an injustice to you if I kept this news all to myself!!

CUZ I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!

Have a most pleasant day...your OREO friend Steven.

PS...This IS a global opportunity  :)
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/11/2008 7:46:33 PM
YOUR WEBSITE IS GOLDEN!!!!

Hello My Adland Friend,

The excitement is building over at The WIN Network!!

Please Click Here

I can't let everything out of the bag just yet, but remember these two words...

'NEGLECTED PROFITS'

Doing all the things you love to do everyday online, but not getting paid one penny for doing!!

How you can really 'cash in' and make your personal page and time even more profitable!!

Without any extra effort on your part!!

Stay tuned...because this is right around the corner.

Have a pleasant day...your OREO friend Steven.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!