Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Business Building
7/8/2008 12:24:23 PM
If I have correct goals, and I keep pursuing them the best way I know how, everything else falls into line. If I do the right thing, I know I am going to succeed. -DAN DIERDORF- Top sales people are intensely goal oriented. In every study, the quality of goal orientation seems to be associated with high levels of success and achievement. The highest paid sales people know in advance how much they are going to earn each week, each month, each year. They know how many calls they will have to make to achieve a particular level of sales, and they have clear plans about what they are going to do with the money they earn. It is essential for your success that you decide exactly how much you intend to earn each year. If you are not absolutely clear about your earnings target, your sales activities will be unfocused. You will be like a person trying to shoot at a target in the fog. Even if you are the finest marksman in the world, you are not going to hit a target you can not see. You have to know exactly what you are aiming at. Some adverts from BrianTracy- Kathy Hamilton/simikathy
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Beverly Kersey

1239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Business Building
7/8/2008 2:22:00 PM

Thanks Cathy Here Is What I Have Been doing.

The Basics

To build your business and a solid residual income, you must keep it simple. Do these very simple things: gather Customers, sponsor Representatives and teach others to do the same. Do them consistently. The most successful people in network marketing (and the ones with the highest incomes) are those who gather, sponsor and teach every day.

Gather Customers

To jumpstart your new business, you will need customers. Share the business with the people you know. Sort your prospects using the marketing tools provided in the your members area, choosing from the wide selection of Flash Movies, professionally designed websites, banners, headlines, flyers, opportunity cards, pre-recorded messages, opportunity presentations and more. Work with your sponsor to build a system that works for you. Don’t try to explain the business – let the marketing tools do the work for you! After your prospect has seen the business opportunity, they will join, ask for more information, or tell you that the business is not for them right now. Work with the prospects that are interested and help them reach a decision. Thank those that are not interested for their time. Be sure to ask all prospects if they know anyone that would be interested in the products or business opportunity. Do not spend your valuable time trying to convince uninterested prospects. If they are interested, they will jump at the opportunity!

Sponsor Representatives

To build your organization, you need to sponsor new Representatives. Make them an integral part of your winning team. Give your new “business partners” the tools and support they need to build their organization. As a sponsor, you are responsible for providing personal guidance and coaching to help each new Representative jumpstart their new business. Show them how simple it is to build their business and start earning income. And soon, they will be off and running on their own!

Teach Others To Do The Same

Lead by example! The fastest way to succeed is to set an example for others. Be consistent and persistent as you continuously gather new customers, sponsor new Representatives and teach others in your organization to do the same. When others see your financial success and the incredible benefits of using a proven, simple and repeatable system, they will follow! Duplication is what gives you the power to accelerate the growth of your business.

This is taken from the 48 Hour Fast Start Plan Of Action!

Beverly Kersey
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/9/2008 12:10:33 AM
Each Day I will post something new for you to help you to learn. I think first you should know some ground rules to really know about Network Marketing but to my surprise it almost goes along with anything in your life. So before we start on the business building programs lets discover some key principles. Learn to absorb what I am telling you. If you follow the philosphy of it, all of you can actually start producing success like I did. But first you need to live and breath as if it is the air you actually breath. I know you have watched me grow from ground zero for those of you who have been around for the last 2 1/2 years. You can do what I have done if you set yourself to really believe in yourself. I am no different then you, if I can apply it to my life so can you all. First have a burning desire The starting point of all goal attainment is the desire. You must develop an intense burning desire for your goals if you really want to achieve them. Only when your desire becomes intense enough will you have the energy and internal drive to over come all the obstacles that will arise in your path. The good news is that almost anything that you want long enough and hard enough, you can ultimately achieve. The great oil billionaire H.L. Hunt was once asked the secret of success. He replied that success requires two things and two things only. First he said, you must know exactly what you want. Most people never make that decision. Second, he said, you must determine the price that you will have to pay to achieve it and then get busy paying that price.(NOT TALKING ABOUT MONEY) So if you apply these principles to your mind, soul and your being you can change your mind set. You have been programmed and already predominately set up to fail.It is your responsibilty to change your mind set and achieve what is already yours to take and have. Nothing stops me.I set myself up to get something and I go out and get it.You do not need to fail. Kathy Hamilton/simikathy
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/10/2008 9:15:38 AM
Hello My friends, Heres another session, hopefully you will apply it to your life. YOU CHOOSE, YOU DECIDE You have determined your entire life up to now by the choices and decisions you have made or failed to make. If there is anything in your life that you do not like, you are responsible. If there is any thing that you are unhappy about, it is up to you to take necessary steps to change and improve it so that it is more to your liking. You are completely responsible for everything you do and for the results of what you do. You are responsible for the consequences of your actions and your behaviors. You are where you are and what you are today because you have decided to be there. In a large sense, you are earning exactly what you have decided to earn, no more and no less. If you are not happy with your current income, decide to earn more. Set it as a goal, make a plan, and get busy doing what you need to do to earn what you want to earn. As the President of your own career and your own life, as the architect of your own destiny, you are free to make your own decisions. You are the boss. You are in charge.
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/11/2008 3:23:34 PM
Hello everyone, You know how much I just love to advertise my Presence and Market my identity. And you all know how I just love so much to be every where. Well I just created this, it is not a ning site, its better, its a program through YAHOO. So you know through yahoo theres major exposure to that and the search engines will pick you up big time. come visit me and see. I will be adding things to it daily- http://lazzeosangel.neeetz.com/ As I get more time I will be selling ad space on this site for who ever is interested, Make sure you are one of the people who are really interested in being every where, you know employers llok for peoples presence on the net now adays, if you have a strong presence on the net the better your chances are to succeed in life. this applies to everything. Kathy Hamilton/simikathy skype me- simikathy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!