Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
STEEL -VERSES- COTTON CANDY
8/22/2005 12:04:48 PM
STEEL VERSES COTTON CANDY- A generally hard, strong, durable malleable alloy of iron and carbon. Something, such as as a sword, that is made of steel. A quality suggestive of this alloy, especially a hard, unflinching character. VERSES- COTTON CANDY- Cotton Candy is one of those amazing foods that makes no sense untill you know the secret. A light, very sweet candy of threaded sugar. Hello my friends, it seems like I need your help!I need your thoughts on this topic because someone told me I should be more like steel instead of cotton candy. Please help me out and loudly voice your opinion to this person. Thanks, kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: STEEL -VERSES- COTTON CANDY
8/22/2005 12:09:17 PM
Hi Kathy, well I dont know about anyone else but I would much rather Eat cotton candy than Steel :) Sorry and they want you to be steel? I prefer you the way you are lol luv to you Paul
PAUL DAVEY aka Soldier Blue This is What all Clever Adlanders are doing now. You need to take a serious look at this.. We provide traders a simple, easy to follow binary option signal service that can be used with Nadex FREE TRAINING for the novice, easy to follow methods for winning trading binary options. So if you are learning trading or just want a reliable source of signals check us out.
+0
8/22/2005 12:24:13 PM
Hi Kathy, I never met you before and I think you are doing very fine. Don't let that person mixed you up. Whatever term he/she tells you? Is lying to you because human can not be a cotton candy. Do me a favor? Stay the way you are.
http://www.papierre.com
I'm obligated to share this with you and everyone I'm connected too... It's literally saving lives and giving hope back to many sufferers! Including myself :) http://www.papcashflow.net
+0
8/22/2005 12:28:16 PM
Kathy, I believe you have a Back-Bone of Steel and a Heart of Cotton Candy. Keep it that way, there's no need to change. John
+0
8/22/2005 12:29:00 PM
It's hard to make an opinion on this one Kathy because there are so many contexts we could be refering to. Like if that person thinks you share yourself too openly maybe they feel you should become more conservative in your personal feelings as opposed to being as open as you are. Or maybe it was in the context where your friend may think people take avantage of you because you are so caring and you should be harder or less free flowing. I don't know but I like you the way you are. I can see you flowing even more so in the near future. Don't let whatever someone says bother you. Be You. Randy
"So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it" (Isaiah 55:11).
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!