Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Laila Falck

358 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Dear Marisol and all my readers
7/4/2008 7:56:44 AM
  Hi Marisol                                                                 Thank you for again visiting my forum and thank you for those lines. Yes I know that Jesus sets us free.
But He has more to say in this Day of God. I have taken part of His new Revelation, called Light. In the  original language Baha.
Tell me, Marisol,(or anybody) who are a believer in and knower of Christs redeeming power, why are not Christians welcoming Him in His new attire? Why are they not eager to receive His News from heaven?, Do you think we humans  do not need His coming back, His Holy Return? Tell me, what hinders a Christian to gladly examine the Scriptures which are revealed by One Whose whole sacrificial life was designed to uplift mankind from the sleep of negligence of its Creator.
Let us discuss this, that I may be informed. Correct me  if I am wrong in my guessings why they do not eagerly examine this Revelation?
My guessings are:

1.They are afraid of the devil.They are so afraid that the devil will deceive them, clad in sheeps wool?Therefore they do not examine any kind of teachings given in this age.

2.They are suspicious because He is to have a new name?(This is mentioned in Rev.3:12)and therefore avoid all names except Jesus Christ, forgetting that Jesus Himself warns us to not  turn to pretenders who call themselves by His old name.

3.They still expect that Jesus will return coming in the clouds of this material sky?Just " for all to see", probably with many sololandings, holding that God may make miracles? Forgetting that Jesus did not want His followers to whisper about His own miracles.

4.They want to see how a resurrected mankind literally is lifted up into the sky to meet the Lord in the air?

5.They have "forgotten" that He will perhaps come "as a thief in the Night?"

6.They expect that He will not give new teachings for a new age, but will simply reinforce what He once taught long time ago? Nothing is going to change.
(Just like the pharisees  two thousand years ago expected Messias to do). My question is therefore, why should He have to come at all then, if this is the attitude?

7.In order not to be examined  themselves they postpone the Resurrection with a thousand year, year after year.

8.They simply hold on to what the theologists preach,simply learning by heart  the dogmas, forgetting that spiritual matters only is a matter between your heart and God, also forgetting that it is the divine love that matters, not learning by heart ageold sayings, decided upon at church councils...

9. They say that Jesus is the way, the truth and the life, forgetting that he says:. "I will be with you all days until the end of time".That is only a period of time.Then he will return bringing"the whole truth" to mankind.

The above mentioned attitudes is just like the attitude of for exemple the Muslim theologists and there adherents.
Did you know that the Muslims have expected the Return of Christ and the Doomsday?.

10. THEY BELIEVE THEY WILL LOSE THEIR FAITH IN JESUS IF THEY TURN TO ANOTHER RELIGION. I SAY:THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN. BECAUSE THE FOUNDER OF THE FORMER HAS  PREDICTED THE COMING OF LATTER MESSENGER OF GOD. THEY ARE IN AGREEMENT.
Jesus said to the pharisees, "if you had believed in Moses you would have believed in me". These Founders are thus both gifted with the same Holy Spirit.

EVEN OTHER RELIGIONS HAVE PREDICTED THE RETURN OF A WORLD REDEEMER, "ONE WHO IS MOST ENLIGHTED"(BUDDHA)
This means that the holy return is something much greater than the Christians AND ALL MANKIND ever have been able to imagine. When returned He has  to satisfy the adherents of all the worlds religions according to the escatological teachings and prophesies in their religious books respectively.
So I'd say:
IT IS NOT A MATTER WHAT RELIGION ONE IS ADHERING TO, WHAT MATTERS IS IF YOU ARE READY TO RECEIVE GODS HOLY SPIRIT FOR THE AGE YOU ARE LIVING IN.

Many kind regards
from Laila
"Earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens" "The source of arts and crafts is the power of reflection" Bahá'u'lláh.1817-1892 Founder of the Bahái'Faith
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Dear Marisol and all my readers
7/4/2008 11:42:13 AM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Laila Falck

358 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Dear Marisol and all my readers
7/4/2008 4:48:55 PM
    Hi Nick and good evening
Thank you for this happy card.I did have to be reminded of this great day for all Americans.  
A day of great celebrations. I hope all of you also have had a good time today.
I had great fun today looking at your funny photos, the fox running after the Zebra on the bike etc. I wrote a greeting to you on the last card on your page at shelovesgod., the one with the wide-eyed bird. We call that creature struts. Phonetically struts with the u pronounced somewhat like the u as in phiuuh!, when you feel hot.Like today. We came home late after sunset after a refreshing bath in the Northsea.It was definitely wonderful.
Good Night everybody
Laila
"Earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens" "The source of arts and crafts is the power of reflection" Bahá'u'lláh.1817-1892 Founder of the Bahái'Faith
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!