Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Shay C.

45 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
People Who Owns Pets Live Longer
7/2/2008 12:55:00 PM

Do you own a pet or thinking about adopting? Do you need help with selecting a good pet's name or read your pet's horoscope. How about helping your pet live a longer and healthier life? If you have a pet in the family, then you'll love this website. It features up to date articles, news, resources, it's all about your pet.

http://apet-in-thefamily.com

sharon

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: People Who Owns Pets Live Longer
7/9/2008 7:22:57 PM
Awesome !  Pets are angels without wings !

Since moving to Austin, we have a friendly raccoon (lots of woods and fields around us), who comes to the back door in the early evening KNOCKING !   I refuse to invite him in, but have put out some of the cat food for him.  I think he hits up the whole neighborhood.  Knocking on each door as he goes .....
+0
Joan Stalker

118 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/10/2008 9:55:27 PM
I have a lovely pet story to share. I'm thinking of opening up this forum to all pet lovers, not just dog lovers. Please let me know your thoughts....

I have two pet bunnies who are inseparable. One of them is now blind so I've made a completely safe area for them so they can still run free when I'm home.

Pipkin, the blind bunny, is usually able to find her way back to the cage with no problem. Occasionally, she becomes disoriented and Jack, her sighted friend, runs along side her and steers or herds her into the cage. It's one of the most touching and amazing things I've seen!

I cannot imagine my life without my animal friends....they ask so little and give so much.
+0
Joyce Sanders

259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/13/2008 2:39:35 PM
Hi,

It would be great if you opened it up to all pets.  I have a long haired cat that is Impossible!! She is a hoot!  I also have a 125 gal. aquarium full of fish.  They are fun to watch too.

This is a great forum.

roadcat
+0
Joan Stalker

118 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/13/2008 11:02:06 PM
Ths forum now welcomes all pet lovers and their stories. I have 3 cats, 2 bunnies, 2 hamsters, 1 gigantic fish. For all the people who wonder whether cats and rabbits can get along, check out this picture of my pets.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!