Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Beverly Kersey

1239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Bring Life Into Your Business
7/1/2008 1:57:27 PM
Hi Adlander Friends: I am a distributor for Ad Surf Daily, one of the fastest growing internet advertising breakthroughs. Ad Surf Daily’s system allows anyone to get paid to advertise. ASD is an advertising social network where advertisers are rewarded if they participate by viewing other ASD advertiser web sites using ASD’s proprietary ad surf system for just 6 minutes a day. ASD providing rebates totaling 125% of what you spend to provide an incentive for you to participate in the surfing network. Their strategy is to build a huge business based ad network FAST and that is why they pay people to advertise AND participate.

Many times companies depend on personal referrals to build their business, but they NEVER reward people for doing this. Here again is where I would separate ASD from the crowd. How many times have you told other people about a good product or service that you have just tried? How many times were you rewarded for doing so? Ad Surf Daily pays you to get the word out to others.

So, ASD provides advertising with lots of eyeballs viewing your ads. It pays you a rebate on your advertising. And it pays you a referral when you get other people excited in this unique program. It’s a Win-Win-Win proposition!

At this stage you don’t have you to buy anything now. ASD is providing a free membership so you can get in and see what it is all about without spending one dollar. I would advise that you watch a special video presentation on my site done by the founder so you can understand the quality and ingenuity offered by ASD.

I also want you to know that I am available to help you with any concerns or questions you might have.

Beverly Kersey
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!