Menu

Promote
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Join now and I'll pay you $17 directly into your account!
7/1/2008 10:43:51 AM

Join now and I’ll pay you $17 straight into your account.

Yes that's Right.  $17

As network marketers, we all know how hard it is to start our businesses off on a good footing. It can take a week or two to learn the basics of every new business that we enter. Getting used to the new layout, understanding what is needed to begin. Well at BBS Global Diamond Elite we understand this, and want to help our new members.

I will personally Pay You $17 back into your account 7 days after you join Diamond Elite. I do this as a good will gesture, an incentive for you to come in to the BBSGLOBAL DIAMOND ELITE knowing that you will be able to have a full month of business with little worry of the cost. It will mean that You Pay only $3 instead of $20 for one month.

In the first month I will show you how to develop your skills to build your down-line. As new members fall into your down-line, you will, in turn be able to duplicate me. This is possible because for each person that you personally sponsor you will receive $17 instantly into your personal Payitglobal account (PIG for short).

All I need you to do is go to
http://www.payitglobal.com and setup an account, then send me your user-name to angelcuddle@gmail.comand put "Sarah's PIF17 Offer" in the subject line. Then you need to Join Diamond Elite  Here

I will then Pay you $17 direct into your PAYITGLOBAL account once I see you in my back office,

OR contact me on Skype: sarahprit  and I will help you go through the set up of the system.

Below you will see the chart for the Residual Income that you will be able to earn through the Diamond Elite System. As you can see once you have only 6 people below you, you will be in full profit from then on.

Click Here To Learn About Diamond Elite

Angel cuddles,

Sarah

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!