Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Beverly Kersey

1239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
What I Have Learned This Past Year!
6/30/2008 4:20:00 PM

I have learned that the only real thing that is important in ones life is the love of their family and friends.

I have learned that being wealthy is not in material things or money, but it is looking around your living room or great room on an important holiday and seeing the beautiful faces of your children and grandchildren and realizing that you are the richest person in the world could ever repossess or foreclose on these riches.

I have learned that by staying focused and keeping the faith and really believing that it will happen can make all things possible.

I have learned that when I wake up in the morning, instead of hoping right out of bed, if I just take a great big breath, exhale and say thank you Father for this beautiful day, I will have a super day.

I have learned that when there is a storm outside, if I look to the heavens and see the lightening flash, I can almost see heaven and the magnificent face of our Lord.

I have learned that when I go to bed at night and thank the Lord for this day, I can fall right to sleep.

I have learned that we are only promised today and that we should not waste it.

I have learned that: Tomorrow is a mystery, Yesterday is history and that is why today is called the Precious Present!

What Have You Learned?

Beverly Kersey
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!