Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Treasures X2
6/30/2008 8:04:33 AM

There’s No Longer any Mystery to being Wealthy!

Double*your*Money 1 time - 100 times EVERY TIME   

Hi Friends, 

To begin with, thank you for your sincere interest in Treasures and its powerful X2 Royalty Sharing system.

It's Peter Fogel here, and I am here to help you discover the mystery of True Wealth. That's right, this email is not about just making money, it's about living life itself!

You will soon realize that the doors of Treasures openly invite you to enjoy one of the most fulfilling adventures of a lifetime!

Your first step should be to visit my Treasures Web Site - view the movie, preview the book and review the X2 Affiliate program.

Here are just a few of the remarkable benefits Treasures has in store for you! You could be on your way and ready to start earning before the day is out.

* 100% Exclusive Product

* 100% Exclusive Royalty Sharing system

* Reliable Daily, Monthly and Annual Income Potential

* Earn 150% Royalties on Retail Book Purchases

* Professional Marketers - 10% plus 10% plus 10% up to 10 Levels

* EXCLUSIVE product base with $200 million dollar GLOBAL income potential. A complete Marketing System is available to you - a lead capture site,pre-written auto responder letters, contact manager, etc.Live Professional Training and support is provided..

Author, E. Laurence Blake's inspirational masterpiece, "The Poet & The Princess: TREASURES" is not just any book, it is a timeless and fully illustrated story delivered in fine arts digital format. It has the potential to sell millions of copies worldwide as did similar books, such as Think and Grow Rich, Jonathon Livingston Seagull,and As a Man Thinketh.

You can earn a royalty check DAILY just as if you wrote the book yourself. To learn how the TREASURES X2 ROYALTY SHARING SYSTEM works,you will want to go to my Treasures Web Site and choose the X2 Affiliate link.

I also invite you to join me on Tuesday evenings at 10:00 pm EST for our live Business Overview call. The call number is 641-715-3200 pin 

480192#

Successfully yours &  Shalom,

Peter Fogel
Treasures Gift Book  
 Skype   pfogel1

PS – Be sure to watch for my next messages with even more of the exciting aspects of this amazing and lucrative business.

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!