Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ray
Ray Combs

30 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Crude oil prices went over $142 a barrel today
6/27/2008 10:53:44 AM

Crude oil prices went over $142 a barrel today... it's alarming but they are predicting $170 a barrel before the end of the summer.

I don't think people believe the government or someone will fix this problem soon. It isn't going to happen any time soon unless you do something.  

Food: The last I heard food prices had risen about 150% and with the flooding in the Midwest in early spring and now even more disastrous flooding along the Mississippi River we face even higher food prices.  As far as food prices go, putting food into fuel production is another negative factor for food prices.  The recent floods alone have taken over 3.5 millions acres of corn and soy out of production alone.

Some families are already cutting out things like cable/Satellite TV, they have cut way back on driving except to work.  In my little town people are riding bicycles, buying mopeds and walking instead of driving. 

Some people can't afford garbage service and many have cut out going to restaurants, some have already cut back on certain foods to reduce their food bill each month.

I've heard many say this gas crisis is good thing because people have started eating differently and getting more exercise.  It's not that good, as our economy shuts down, jobs disappear, people start going hungry, taxes will go up, restaurants, motels and other businesses fail. In general our economy fails and many go hungry. Crime will also go way up...

Schools, cities and law enforcement have found themselves millions of dollars over their fuel budget. One school said it was 5 million plus over budget.  So that no doubt means higher and higher taxes.  Not good!

We should have had enough sense to get off the oil habit 30 years ago.  Yet energy efficient inventions, electric car advancement and hydrogen technology were suppressed (fact).  We all knew this was coming.  The government knew it better than anyone, yet they sat on their back side and did nothing.  They do nothing today as well.  Everyone just wasted and continues to waste what God has given us.

You can take action right now to turn this around.  Write your state and federal government representative.  Demand that they stop arguing and get to work to solve this energy crisis. Demand they stop wasting your tax dollar.  Demand that they drill for oil now.  Just type into your browser "email my state and federal representative" make your voice heard.

Electric cars are here and technology to make them work even better is very close.  Hydrogen fuel cell cars are 25 years way, if ever, taking many billions upon billions of dollars to build an infrastructure.  Hydrogen on demand that mixes a little hydrogen with gas is here now and you could benefit from that now. http://www.MPGdoubled.com

Think of this too, the USA has a 94 trillion dollar national debt, we spend may billions on foreign oil every year. We have a huge trade deficit and a falling dollar on the world market. Not one penny of our taxes goes into paying for services or projects, they just increase the debt. So how long can we avoid disaster? 

You can reduce your oil usage by 80% if you use AMSOIL in your car.  I also got 20% more MPG with AMSOIL. I can tell you more about AMSOIL 100% Synthetic Oil.

Next time you buy a car, make sure it is one that gets the highest gas mileage possible.  Demand plug-in electric hybrids.  Plug-in's can go 50 miles and some in the development stage go 100 miles on a single charge. Once the battery is drained the car switches to a gas/diesel engine that gets high fuel mileage.  About 80% of all your driving can be taken care of with electric power. That's 4 cents a mile!

Watch the world news for famine, economic recession, economic depression, war, hunger and all the things that will come as fuel prices go off the scale! The perfect Storm is here!

"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!' (Matt. 7:21-23)

Then they asked him, "What must we do to do the works God requires?"

Jesus answered, "The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent." (John 6:28-29)

God requires one thing of us, and that's to believe in the one He has sent. Nothing more is necessary, and nothing less will do. Here's His will for you.

For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me. And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all that he has given me, but raise them up at the last day. For my Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day."
(John 6:38-40)

It's the clearest statement anywhere in the Bible. God's will is that if you believe that the death of His Son has paid the price in full for all of your sins.  If you accept Christ, you'll have eternal life. God's will is that Jesus will never lose you no matter what. There's nothing else you have to do, there's nothing else you can do.

Ray Combs
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Crude oil prices went over $142 a barrel today
6/27/2008 11:30:21 AM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Re: Crude oil prices went over $142 a barrel today
6/28/2008 8:17:24 AM
 This oil price increase was predicted several years in the video by Lindsey Williams: the Non-Energy Crises.  I highly recommend watching this informative video.  However, knowing the cause and the reason does not help now!  Patriotic action is needed by everyone.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!