Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Finally a real business that works for everyone!
6/22/2008 1:29:31 AM
 From Mario Labonte. Canadian Distributor,
Mia Bella Gourmet Candles

Hi I know this is a little long to read...but it is well worth your while...

I just wanted to share with you my new online candle business:)

Please take a moment and have a look at it when the time is right for you. I would really appreciate you considering placing your next candle order with me...Enjoy!

The #1 gift item in the United States and Canada is a scented candle, over 80% of all homes  burn candles and just about 3 billion dollars (yes, that's billions with a "B") are spent each and every year on candlesIn a recent poll, over 90% of women responded they purchased at least one scented candle in the previous year.

The tremendous support, family oriented and friendly nature within this Company is truly amazing. We
really enjoy speaking with our own distributors and hearing their wonderful financial success stories.

Scent-Sations is unlike anything else offered today. Families, individuals, companies and home-based business owners can profit greatly from this program in a very short time. You can learn how to build this entire business online.  There are literally millions of people looking for a legitimate home-based business and ask yourself, isn't that what brought you here in the first place? Scent-Sations is the perfect business because of it's simplicity.

Every question you may have can be answered on my website, Call or email anytime if you need any help.
Make sure you watch our entire video presentation and visit all the links and you will realize all of the financial benefits contained within this tremendous opportunity.

Have you recently visited other websites simply looking for some basic information and they made you submit your name, phone number and e-mail address, before they would even let you into their main site? Then they called you even before you requested a phone call from them? That should immediately tell you that they are more concerned about themselves than they are of you. WE ALWAYS PUT YOU FIRST! We are very proud of our business and we would never force someone to submit personal information just to take a look at what we do! It is very important that you team-up with someone who has YOUR best interest at heart. 

I am looking for people who are positive, self-motivated and have a very strong desire to earn a five or six figure income over the next few years. We look for serious people who have the drive and desire to join GREAT COMPANY that offers the ultimate in gourmet consumable products with mass appeal and offers an outstanding compensation plan.

TO BECOME A DISTRIBUTOR: SIMPLY JOIN OUR CANDLE OF THE MONTH PROGRAM.

Every month you will receive:

* One (1) 16 ounce Mia Bella gourmet scented jar candle.
* Twelve (12) 2.5 ounce Mia Bella gourmet scented votive candles.
* One (1) Bella Bar (Mia Bella gourmet bath and body soap).
* Your very own website (to accept online orders 24 hours a day, 7 days a week).
* Real time updates every time someone visits your website and places an order.
* Special wholesale distributor pricing on all your future orders.
* Authorization to retail, conduct fundraisers, parties and sponsor new distributors.
* The opportunity to sell the #1 gift item in the United States.
* A 2.7 billion dollar industry that is already purchasing a product that you sell.
* Support and distribution material including tremendous sales aids for the beginner. 
* 100% satisfaction in knowing you made the right choice with Mia Bella products.
* 24 hour e-mail, phone and technical support from my wife Monica and myself.
* Over $60.00 in retail products delivered to you every month by U.P.S. for only $39.95.
* The option to sell your candles every month or enjoy them for your own personal use.
* The ability to earn immediate retail profits and residual income for years to come.
* Personal satisfaction and pride in owning and operating your very own home based business.
* The ability to set your own hours, and determine the amount of money you would like to earn.
* Your opportunity to start your very own home based business for less than $50.00.
* The ultimate in gourmet consumable products with mass appeal and a great compensation plan.
* Tremendous tax savings by owning your own business (see your tax advisor for complete details).

Your very own website will automatically be up and running, ready to accept orders the very same day you sign up to become a distributor. We are available to answer any questions you may have. We will show you how you can earn $100.00 on your first day, $500.00 your first week and $2,000.00 (or more) your first month. We did it and so can you!

Also, take a minute and read over the information on the "OPPORTUNITY" tab of our website. There you will read information that is crucial when deciding on a home-based business. Once again, make sure you read that important information. You will be glad you did. 

If you do not have any questions and you are ready to get your own website and become a distributor by simply joining the candle of the month program, just follow these easy steps:

1.) Go to my website at http://www.marioscandles.com
2.) Click on the JOIN button on the top of our home page.
3.) Choose the USA or Canadian sign up form.
4.) Read over all of the very important information on this new page.
6.) Complete the sign-up page.

I look forward to welcoming you to our family of successful Mia Bella distributors.

Mario Labonte
Canadian Distributor
Mia Bella Gourmet Scented Candles
(250) 590-4000
cell (250) 882-0276 

Visit my online art Gallery >

DM Networking Executive Director

http://www.marioscandles.com From scents to dollars!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!