Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
$1 Membership Fee and the Opportunity To Live Greener!
6/21/2008 12:05:04 PM

That's right! I said it! It is only $1 to get your membership and your membership kit with us! But you have to act fast because this promotion ends June 30th!

In return, you get 30% to 40% off the retail price of our products, exclusive savings at other online retail stores, green products shipped to your door directly from the manufacturer.... AND the ability to earn an income with our Profit Sharing Program! Plus so many more benefits, it would take me forever to lists them all!

Many of our products are Kosher  certified. They are naturally made, non-toxic, and eco-friendly. No child has ever had to be rushed to the hospital for accidentally ingesting any of our products... that includes our cleaners!

So, wouldn't it make sense to switch stores, reap from the benefits our company offers, and keep your family safe from harm?

And, did I mention? Over your first 5 months as a member with us, we give you $20 every month in FREE products! That's a total of $100 in FREE products! Never heard of a drug store, club member store, or grocery store offering that kind of a deal to their regular customers!

Plus, if you try our products, and aren't 100% satisfied with them, we have a 60 Day Money Back Guarentee! And a 60 Day Money Back Guarentee on your membership fee... AND a 90 Day Money Back Guarentee on any vitamins you buy from us! Empty bottle or not!

So contact me today with your questions and let's get you started trying some of these products!

Dawn Lidwell

Telephone Number: (814) 884-8003 ( Please no calls promoting your business/products, thank you!)

YIM: dawn_lidwell

AIM: DawnLidwell

Email Address: wellnessworksforus@gmail.com ( Please no emails promoting your business/products, thank you)

Want to earn residual income from home? www.wellnessworksforus.go.cc Looking for non-toxic household products and cleaners? Look no further! www.wellnessworksforus.go.cc
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!