Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Memories of the Past
6/24/2008 10:04:46 AM
Bonjour Michael,

Ooh. Yes, when I'm feeling down about the passing of my daddy, I concentrate on the good memories and he is with me.

I've cocooned myself sometimes when it has been necessary. It helps to clear out the sadness, whatever the reason for it, and brightens us for the now and the future.

Your poem touches our inner selves and could be speaking for each one of us.

Thank you for sharing.

You put your great talents to good use, bless you.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/8/2008 10:25:19 PM

Bonjour Sarah,

Thank-you for coming by and sharing your kind thoughts. I like to hermit myself as it keeps the negativity away from me and others around me. Feeling down is sometimes hard to shake until you can face what has done it.

Memories are the keepsake of the past to share in the future with the ones which we have come to care. There is no negative memories to remember as we always learn from them.

Sarah I agree with you as this Poem can and is about everyone and their troubles. I do pray my Poetry does touch all who read my writing.

Blessings

Michael
+0
Kari Shinal

143 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/21/2008 1:05:41 PM
Michael
My Poet Friend

I have been rather quiet as of late and am not at all pleased at myself for not posting sooner. This poem hit me very close to my heart and took me some time to respond. It is not easy to leave pain behind and decide point blank not to allow it to return. I feel hope knowing that it can be done, and that life can begin anew with one true decision. I love the line at the end :)

I am also deeply honored that you have mentioned our book coming soon. It had been some time since we had decided that the idea was a super one and now to be able to move forward with it has been an awesome feeling. Thank you for being my inspiration to join you in this endeavor. I believe it will be a rewarding experience :)

Your Most Honored Poet Friend
Kari
Kari Shinal
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/29/2008 12:23:39 PM

Kari a Fellow Poet,

Yes Kari you have been away from posting for some time now. It is good to see you back and am waiting for more of your Poetry to read here soon.

Leaving behind the pains from the past is always hard for many of us in life. These are the ones which bring much sadness to us and are sure how to release the pain. Then there are the other pains which are not that hard to leave behind no matter how bad the memories. Memories that are quickly forgotten even the people within them.

Kari it was and is an Honor to announce the progress of our Books.

Blessings

Your Friend the Poet,

Michael
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!