Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
John Leal

1107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
How shallow are you...?
6/18/2008 7:48:17 PM

Okay Adlanders, how shallow are you?

I've pondered this question, and don't really know which way I'd go.

Q. Would you ask someone out on a date who'd had a nose job? 

+0
Jan
Jan Blair

81 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: How shallow are you...?
6/18/2008 8:18:59 PM

John 

you have to be kidding  at our age we are either taking something off or  putting  something on!!  To make things a bit better for  dailly life . Many people wear sme type of glasses  and there isn't any sun out!!

Jannette

RESTART YOUR LIFE is the Key to Your becoming Healthy, Wealthy and Wise! https://www.restartyl.com/jannetbl
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/18/2008 10:15:20 PM
Hello John,

Q. Would you ask someone out on a date who'd had a nose job?

Now I have pondered that question and came to the conclusion, that yes in most instances. 

Exception one would be I was personally responsible for them receiving a nose job, in the first place.  I have met a few folks that demanded the service from me. ;-)

Exception two could be if the nose job recipient was a guy, then I would not be asking them out any way.  I don't date guys.

Most nose jobs are an improvement quite often and most of the time make the recipient feel better about themselves and that is why you are attracted to them, because of their personality and not their nose.

Jim
17 Steps to Success
Step One - Definiteness of Purpose
Discussion has begun Click Here Please

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Jan
Jan Blair

81 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/18/2008 10:37:07 PM

Jim  I don't think john was talking about  gender  nor if your rearrange some one face for them  

Personaly  what does a nose job have to do with friend ship    beauty is in the eye of the beholder and   many people go to great length to be excepted.  And if he or she did have a nose  job it was  probably for the better.  Why not ask  if  some one had boob  enlargememnt would you go out with them?? or any orther enhance ment for that matter?

what happen to hello I am   ----- nice to meet you   HAve a cup of  coffee or what ever

lets get togethr some time.  why does inventory have to take place?/

You better thank your luck star  God doesn't take your inventory

LOL

Jannette

RESTART YOUR LIFE is the Key to Your becoming Healthy, Wealthy and Wise! https://www.restartyl.com/jannetbl
+0
Jan
Jan Blair

81 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/18/2008 10:47:13 PM
I need a Friend YA YA YA
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!