Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Politics ! Does someone have more information on this ...
6/18/2008 3:14:52 PM
We are witnessing a political phenomenon with Barack Obama of rare magnitude. His speeches have inspired millions ns and yet most o f his followers have no idea of what he stands for except platitudes of "Change" or that he says he will be a "Uniter". The power of speech from a charismatic person truly can be a powerful thing. Certainly Billy Graham had charisma and both his manner of speech and particularly the content changed millions. On the extreme other hand, the charisma of Adolph Hitler inspired millions and the results were catastrophic. Barack Obama certainly is no Hitler or a Billy Graham, but for many Americans out there feeling just like a surfer who might be ecstatic and euphoric while riding a tidal wave, the real story is what happens when it hits shore.

Just Some of What Defines Barack Obama:

1. He voted against banning partial birth abortion.
2. He voted no on notifying parents of minors who get out-of-state abortions.
3. Supports affirmative action in colleges and government.
4. In 2001 he questioned harsh penalties for drug dealing.
5. Says he will deal with street level drug dealing as minimum wage affair.
6. Admitted marijuana and cocaine use in high school and in college.
7. His religious convictions are very murky.
8. He is willing to meet with Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez, Kim Jung II and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.
9. Has said that one of his first goals after being elected would be to have a conference with all Muslim nations.
10. Opposed the Patriot Act.
11. First bill he signed that was passed was campaign finance reform.
12. Voted No on prohibiting law suits against gun manufacturers.
13. Supports universal health-care.
14. Voted yes on providing habeas corpus for Guantanamo detainees.
15. Supports granting driver's licenses to illegal immigrants.
16. Supports extending welfare to illegal immigrants.
17. Voted yes on comprehensive immigration reform.
18. Voted yes on allowing illegal aliens to participate in Social Security.
1 9. Wants to make the minimum wage a "living wage".
20. Voted with Democratic Party 96 percent of 251 votes.
21. Is a big believer in the separation of church and state.
22. Opposed to any efforts to privatize Social Security and instead supports increasing the
amount of tax paid.
23. He voted No on repealing the Alternative Minimum Tax
24. He voted No on repealing the "Death" Tax
25. He wants to raise the Capital Gains Tax.
26. Has repeatedly said the surge in Iraq has not succeeded.
27. He is ranked as the most liberal Senator in the Senate today and that takes some doing.

If your political choices are consistent with Barack Obama's and you think that his positions will bring America together or make it a better place, then you will probably enjoy the ride and not forward this Email. If you are like most Americans that after examining what he stands for, are truly not in line with his record, it would b e prudent to get off the wave or better yet, never get on, before it comes on shore and undermines the very foundations of this great Country.
We have limited time to save America or the Supreme Court as we know it. Inaction is action.

******I am passing on as a QUESTION !   Does anyone who more about this  ......
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Politics ! Does someone have more information on this ...
6/18/2008 4:17:43 PM

LET ME SEE IF I HAVE THIS STRAIGHT:

HIS FATHER WAS A KENYAN, MUSLIM, BLACK - WE HAVE SEEN PICTURES OF HIS 'AFRICAN FAMILY'

HIS MOTHER IS A KANSAN, ATHEIST, WHITE -

WHERE ARE THE PICTURES OF HIS KANSAN, WHITE MOTHER 
AND HIS WHITE GRANDPARENTS WHO RAISED HIM?

HIS FATHER DESERTED HIS MOTHER AND HIM WHEN HE WAS VERY YOUNG 
AND WENT BACK TO HIS FAMILY (WHOSE FAMILY ?) IN KENYA ?

HIS MOTHER MARRIED AN INDONESIAN MUSLIM AND TOOK HIM TO JAKARTA WHERE HE WAS SCHOOLED IN A MUSLIM SCHOOL . 

HIS MOTHER RETURNED TO HAWAII AND HE WAS RAISED BY HIS WHITE KANSAN GRANDPARENTS ? WHEN ?

HE LATER WENT TO THE BEST HIGH DOLLAR SCHOOLS, HOW?

HE LIVES IN A $1.4 MILLION DOLLAR HOUSE THAT HE ACQUIRED THROUGH A DEAL WITH A WEALTHY FUND RAISER.... HOW?

HE 'WORKED' AS A CIVIL RIGHTS ACTIVIST IN CHICAGO - HAS NEVER HELD A PRODUCTIVE JOB. 

THE PRESIDENCY IS NOT A CIVIL RIGHTS POST, NOR IS IT SUBJECT TO AFFIRMATIVE ACTION SET ASIDES

HE ENTERED POLITICS AT THE STATE LEVEL AND THEN THE NATIONAL LEVEL,  WHERE HE HAS MINIMAL EXPERIENCE

HE IS PROUD OF HIS 'AFRICAN HERITAGE' 

BUT IT SEEMS THAT HIS ONLY AFRICAN CONNECTION WAS THAT HIS AFRICAN FATHER GOT A WHITE GIRL PREGNANT AND DESERTED HER. 

I DIDN'T KNOW THAT SPERM CARRIED A 'CULTURAL' GENE. 

WHERE IS THE PRIDE IN HIS WHITE CULTURE?

HE GOES TO AN 'AFROCENTRIC' CHURCH THAT HATES WHITES, HATES JEWS,  AND BLAMES AMERICA FOR ALL THE WORLD'S PERCEIVED FAULTS AND THEN REPEATEDLY COVERS UP FOR THE PASTOR AND THE CHURCH

HE CLAIMS THAT HE COULD NOT CONFRONT HIS PASTOR,  BUT HE WANTS US TO BELIEVE THAT HE CAN CONFRONT NORTH KOREA AND IRAN ,  YEAH, RIGHT!!!

YEAH, I THINK I SEE HOW HE COULD BE A 'UNITER' AND BRING US TOGETHER.

I THINK THE HOPE IS THAT HE HOPES NO ONE WILL PUT THE PIECES TOGETHER UNTIL AFTER THE 'ELECTION'
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/19/2008 10:42:47 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/20/2008 11:44:40 AM
LET ME SEE IF I HAVE THIS STRAIGHT:
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/21/2008 1:52:40 PM
Think about it........

The OPEC minister may look you in the eye and say, "We are at war with you infidels and have been since the embargo in the 1970s. You are so arrogant you haven't even recognized it.  You have more missiles,bombs, and technology; so we are fighting with the best weapon we have and extracting on a net basis about $700 billion a year out of your economy. We will destroy you! Death to the infidels!
   "While I am here I would like to thank you for the following: Not developing your 250-300 year supply of oil
 shale and tar sands. We know if you did this, it would create thousands of jobs for U.S. citizens, expand your engineering capabilities, and keep the wealth in the U.S. instead of sending it to us to finance our war against
you infidels.

"'Thanks for limiting Defense Department purchases of oil sands from your neighbors to the north. We love
 it when you confuse your allies.

"Thanks for over-regulating every segment of your economy and thus delaying, by decades, the development of alternate fuel technologies.

"Thanks for limiting drilling off your coasts, in Alaska, and anywhere there is an insect, bird, fish, or plant that might be inconvenienced. Better that your people suffer. Glad to see our lobbying efforts have been so effective.

"Corn based Ethanol. Praise Allah for this sham program! Perhaps you will destroy yourself from the inside with theses types of policies. This is a gift from Allah, praise his name! We never would have thought of this one! This is better than when you pay your farmers NOT TO GROW FOOD. Have them use more energy to create less energy, and simultaneously drive up food prices.  Thank you U.S. Congress!

"And finally, we appreciate you letting us fleece you without end. You will be glad to know we have been accumulating shares in your banks, real estate, and publicly held companies. We also finance a good portion of your debt and now manipulate your markets, currency, and economies for our benefit.

"THANK YOU AMERICA!"
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!