Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
How much is your health worth?
6/17/2008 5:31:48 PM

Do you know of anyone who suffers from any of the following?

Cancer / Leukemia, Diabetes. Asthma, Alzheimers. Eczema. Downs Syndrome, Cystic Fibrosis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Glandular Fever, Immune Deficiency Syndrome, Multiple Sclerosis, Cerebral Palsy. Coronary/Pulmonary Conditions or a Life threatening illness.

Everyone regardless of his/her original state of health can benefit from improved nutrition.

Also aids in Age rejuvenation.

If you answered ‘YES’ to any of these conditions and are curious to know more...   then I can assist with a positive outcome to many of these ailments.

Glyconutrients are revolutionising the health and wellness industry.

What are Glyconutrients?

Glyconutrients refers to a new breakthrough technology, derived from the power of nature, harnessed by modern science.

This important proprietary technology uses the power of 'carbohydrates' (biological sugars) found in plants to help our cells communicate and to maintain and balance the immune system.  The human body has the amazing ability to maintain optimal health when supported properly. 

Glyconutrients are dietary supplements, designed to improve nutrition, and thereby, optimize your health.

Glyconutrient technology helps complete your body's internal communication code, and our core products use this technology to deliver the nutritional support you need for optimal health.  Sugars are revolutionising the health and wellness industry.

In the 1990s, science discovered that there are at least 8 necessary carbohydrates or glyconutrients required by the human body for proper cellular communication and wellness.

The discovery of how cells talk to each other is very recent (this may be why your doctor probably doesn't know about it) and it is generating massive interest in research circles.

Since our food, water and air are not what they used to be, today, we generally receive only two of the eight necessary carbohydrates from our diets.

Glyconutrients can dramatically improve your Health or literally save your life.

My aim is to increase the health and wellness of everyone, and I have the conviction, passion and am testament that these nutritional supplements have improved not only my health and wellness, but have afforded me a new lease on life.

0061 450172341 (Outside Australia)

Email:  jhell47@hotmail.com

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!