Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Great Timeshare For Sale!
6/16/2008 2:25:20 PM
I am selling week 6-Valentine week! My unit is 16E at Peppertree Outer Banks Beach Club II-E quivest Managed Resort timeshare in Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina. Located 70 miles from Norfolk, VA. airport. A dream come true for vacationers, at the North Carolina Outer Banks! Visit the resort, and you will see why it is one of the most popular locations of Peppertree Resort. Timeshare resorts offer vacationers an opportunity to stay at some of the finest resorts with accommodations and amenities you will not find ata hotel or motel, and you can do so at around the same price. You can also trade for other weeks and locations! It has 2 bedrooms and baths, sleeps 8 (2 sofas fold out into double beds) has 2 TVs, a Dishwasher, Central Air, Phone, Carpeting, Kitchen, Dining area, Microwave, and a Huge Whirlpool Tub! It is on the Beach, and there is a Recreation Center, Pool for Children, Swimming Pool, Playground Area, and a Laundry Facility. Local amenities-Auto Rental, Hairdresser, Golf, Tennis, Restaurant, Medical Facilities, Grocery Store, Live Entertainment, Shopping Area. It is worth $24,000, and I am willing to sell for less. You can Email me for photos and more info. at: carol.lyman@gmail.com
Carol at LadyhawksLanding!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!