Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Creativity
6/16/2008 11:19:26 AM
I write, but also paint from time to time. One of the reasons I want to be successful at marketing is to be able to simply DO those things that are creative, without all the stress of working ALL THE TIME for very little reward or gain. I am sure many of you feel the same. Anyway, what do you like to do that is creative?
Everything has a small beginning. Cicero
+0
Vlad Krasnogorsky

1 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Creativity
7/14/2008 7:55:07 AM

Hi, Lucy! I think creativity itself is great and not everybody has a talent for it. I'm a professional photographer. I love to do it, creating different photographs and make different creative effects. From the other side I have found out that in order to do creative things with photography, you have to be extremely "creative" in marketing and selling. The most successful people are the best marketers.

For me the most creative thing in photography just start from the doing a shot, then I can totally change "the appearance of the person" and do a lot of creative digital manupulations with different programs. This is what I love-there is no limit to your creativity!  

Vlad Krasnogorsky Cash Gifting Expert E-mail: vladkrasn@yahoo.com www.ezcash4you.net To Your Success & Prosperity
+0
Lawrence Bergfeld

381 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Creativity
7/17/2008 10:10:27 AM
I like playing the piano. My favorite songs are playing fur elize and moonlight sonata. Now I play the blues.  A reason of mine that I want to be successful at marketing is because I would like to have more free time to learn new songs on the piano.
PS: Be A Mentor With A Servants Heart Lawrence Bergfeld 917-399-6207 lawrencebergfeld@gmail.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!