Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joan Stalker

118 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Free Dog Training
6/10/2008 10:50:25 PM
for the SitStayFetch

100% Free
6-Day Dog Training Course

Transform Your Dog's Behavior
In Minutes A  Day!

YES! I want to claim my free instant access to the SitStayFetch 6 Day Dog Behavior and Training course ($27 value).

Your Name:  SitStayFetch Free 6 Day Course
Your email Address:

(This is a private and fully protected mailing list. You can unsubscribe at any time).

+0
Joan Stalker

118 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Free Dog Training
6/17/2008 1:09:59 AM
Just want to let you know about the Special Offer for Subscribers to the SitStayFetch Free 6 Day Course.

For those of you who choose to purchase SitStayFetch today you'll also receive a 7th free bonus...

...Here's your opportunity to get SitStayFetch, the immensely popular dog obedience guide, which includes:

• "SitStayFetch - Dog Obedience Training To Stop Your Dog's Behavior Problems", pack with everything you'll need to know about dog obedience training ($59.95 value)
  • "A Quick Guide to Dog Aggression", with all the tricks and tips to successfully resolve dog aggression problems ($19.95 value)
  • "Secrets to Becoming the Alpha Dog", with all the tips and techniques to put you in the top dog position! ($19.95 value)
  • "Grooming Made Easy", your indispensable guide to caring for your dog on the outside ($19.95 value)
  • "Tips on Security Training Your Dog", a handy book on how to use your dog to protect your property ($19.95 value)
  • "All the House Training Methods and Tricks", to make the house training process an absolute breeze ($19.95 value)
  • "SitStayFetch Audio On-the-Go", SitStayFetch in MP3 format so you can listen anywhere
  • A FREE Personal Email Consultation specifically about your dog's problems ($120 value!)
  • FREE Life Time Updates to New Editions of SitStayFetch
  • No-Risk 56 Day Instant Money-Back Guarantee
  • A Discount Off the Regular Price
  • EXTRA BONUS "180 Gourmet Recipes for Your Dog", which includes an incredible menu that will teach your dog the real meaning of variety when mealtime comes around ($19.95 value)...

all for just $59.95 $37.00

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!