Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Sorry for all the B.rown S.ugar
6/6/2008 6:43:57 AM
Hi Dave, So very happy to see you back again here in "HappyLand", AKA Adland where the pro's hang out. I have been gone for about a month and trying to catch up. Anyway welcome back as you were greatly missed. Well young man, what can I say but "congratulations" on being grandpa!!! Sure you fit the title nicely. Best wishes to all the family! !
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Sorry for all the B.rown S.ugar
6/12/2008 6:16:27 PM
Hi, everyone!

Thank you all for the congratulations on becoming a grandpa!  It sure is exciting!

We just arrived home from OKC, last night, and wish we could still be there.  We had a wonderful visit with our son, daughter-in-law, and their new baby, Levi.  He is, of course, absolutely gorgeous (I think he looks like me.... LOL!)

As a bonus, we also got to visit with our daughter-in-law's whole family who came to visit at the same time, and spent a lot of time with her parents, who have become very good friends.  We are so blessed to have not only gained a daughter when our son married, but also her whole family who we really love spending time with!

Please keep Charlie, Courtney and little Levi in your prayers.  Charlie and Courtney are students, as well as new parents, and have a lot of expenses.  God has been taking very good care of them, and, I'm sure, will continue to do so.

God bless,

Dave
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!