Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
A Fond Farewell
6/3/2008 2:21:39 PM

Dear Friends,

It is with deep regret that I find myself closing this forum to further posts, at least for the foreseeable future.  I have apologized for neglect at least twice...it's time to admit that I have other priorities. 

However, this is a body of work that is close to my heart.  I can't stand coming here and finding unauthorized spam posts about the latest way to receive a lot of money without doing any work.  Folks, that doesn't exist! 

If you want your basic needs taken care of with no work, find a way to get into the county jail on a more-or-less permanent basis.  Otherwise, pick a solid company with a proven system and get to work!

My friends are welcome to contact me through the message system, however please be patient.  It may be a while before I can get back to you.  Those who know my various private emails are welcome to contact me there.

Well, it's tough to know how to close a chapter of your life.  Maybe with an inspiring quote:  Success is the progressive realization of a worthy goal.   Here's to your success!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!