Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
UCA Presents: GreenBackStreet.com
6/1/2008 11:07:07 PM

brought to you by

DiscountServices.ucarep.com

NOTE>>>Use Promo Code 81134<<<NOTE

HELLO EVERYONE,

If I went to a great restaurant or saw a good movie, you’d want to know about it, right? Well, I found something even better...

I found the Best Place to Shop on the Internet!

Do you shop online? Are you earning Cash Back? Would you like to? What if I told you could get some of the best Cash Back rebates online today...and it was all FREE?

When you sign up at GreenBackStreet.com here’s what you get:

• Up to 30% CASH BACK on every GreenBackStreet.com purchase
  • Great low prices from more than 1,100 of the most popular national and local retailers

Plus, you also get all this:

• Exclusive specials like free shipping and more
  • Fun games and contests that award instant cash and prizes
  • Fast and easy shop-and-compare searching
  • State-of-the-art interactive social networking

In addition, GreenBackStreet.com not only pays you Cash Back on your own purchases, they will pay you Referral Cash when someone you refer to GreenBackStreet.com makes a purchase! Best of all, you can join for free when you click through my invitation!

To accept my invitation and join GreenBackStreet.com for free, just click here. It’s simple. Just enter a username and an email address to get started... that’s it. If clicking the URL in this message does not work, copy and paste http://preview.tinyurl.com/4pfwae into the address bar of your web browser.

NOTE>>>Use Promo Code 81134<<<NOTE

Happy Shopping!
Nehemiah,

Important Note: Please do not forward this e-mail. The link in this e-mail will only work for one registration. If more than one person tries to register using this link, it will not work. If you would like to send someone an invitation, please use the invitation system available on the GreenBackStreet.com website.

Blessed 2ba Blessing, Nehemiah Thomas, Our FREE CAP Card has Saved our Cardholders $450,000,000.00+
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!