Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ray
Ray Combs

30 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Testimonials and thoughts on fuel economy
5/31/2008 5:19:51 AM

I am working on system testing on my units and when I have some accurate data to report I'll post it.  I listed some testimonials from users like myself.  Just go to http://www.MPGdoubled.com to review the testimonials:

Andres
Billings, MT USA
82% increase in MPG

Michael
United Kingdom
Landrover 1969 Diesel - from 27.87 MPG to 71.43 MPG!!!! (256%)

Giorgio,
77% better mileage
Volkswagen Bora 1.9 Liter DIESEL
Regards

Seattle, Washington, USA
Mileage gain 68%! 

Texas USA
1985 Isuzu: improved power, cleaner exhaust

Pennsylvania, USA
I increased my mileage 70%.
1999 Cadillac Sedan DeVille.

Florida USA
Mileage gain 48.5%!
1993 Pontiac Grand AM

This HHO technology has been around for almost 100 years. There is an amazing article from 1935 about a gentleman named G. H. Garrett (of Dallas, Texas) who ran a V8 engine for several days without stopping on water (HHO) that went directly into a special electric carburetor that made brown's gas or HHO. A HHO generator.

Read this neat article from back in 1935 http://blog.modernmechanix.com/2006/05/13/water-succeeds-gasoline-as-new-invention-is-perfected/

It makes a person wonder why with this kind of proven technology the government spent 1-billion dollars on hydrogen fuel cell technology that can't possibly be developed any time soon. It will be 25 years or more before fuel cell technology is a reality, if ever. The cost would be staggering with billions upon billions needed for new infrastructure to support fuel cell cars.  Other problems exist with poor fuel economy, cold weather problems and major safety issues. 

Why then has HHO supplemental technology and other promising alternate fuel technology been so eagerly suppressed for the last 70 years? The reason is greed and it continues to this very day. Because there is still over 1-trillion dollars worth of oil left to sell at huge prices.

Recently a leading oil company bought out the rights to new remarkable battery technology.  Why? They want to suppress the development of a truly efficient electric car? Did you know that 80% of all driving could be taken care of by an electric car or electric-hybrid (plug in that runs on electric till it runs ou then swithces to a very efficient electric engne). The electric range is 40 miles on a single charge?  There are advancements though where electric cars are going 230 miles on a single charge.

The facts are sad, we have all been duped by big oil interests into believing their lies. Sad part is, we continue to jump off the proverbial cliff, thinking the oil companies and/or our governments will save us from high gas prices.  It isn't going to happen.

If we don't do something our selves we face financial ruin, a flat economy and a life watching TV re-runs with fuel costs too high to drive anywhere. 

With gas costing over $9 in Europe, over $4 in the and heading for $5 a gallon here in the USA a very good alternative is HHO technology.  Do your own research and find out for yourself.  Just type in HHO technology and explore. For a couple hundred dollars I'm well on my way to possibly doubling my gas mileage. Build or buy a unit already made up and get it installed. FIGHT BACK!

With AMSOIL http://www.ExtremeDutyOil.com I already got a 20% increase in fuel mileage and I use 80% less oil. Yet I still get that "you can't do that", "that won't work".  So beware of the self appointed experts, including most mechanics.  Most mechanics know little or nothing at all about oil or HHO technology.  Currently most don't even know how HHO is produced.

This HHO system takes only about 2 amps (about the same as a radio) to develop free fuel (about 1.7 L per minute) that pound for pound is 3 times more potent than gas. This is a safe and inexpensive system to build. Just 1-gallon of water produces 1833 Gallons of combustible gas!!! One quart of water will last for months of driving.  The choice is yours, high cost gasolne or free HHO.

Ray Combs
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Testimonials and thoughts on fuel economy
6/1/2008 2:57:59 AM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Re: Testimonials and thoughts on fuel economy
6/1/2008 11:22:07 AM
Thanks Ray for your very insightful post.  I recently watched a video about a Fillipino man (Daniel Dingle) who has been running his cars on water for 30 years.  Twice he went to two different governments running the islands and the answer he received why the government wouldn't promote the technology is very telling.  "the IMF (central banks - ours is the Federal Reserve) would stop all monies coming into the country if competing technologies are developed"  or something along those lines.   I have been researching this information myself and many other technologies that could get us off oil HAVE BEEN suppressed in one way or another.   You are quite right about one thing, it's time we as Americans  start acting instead of "reacting"
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!