Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
I will coach 10 people how to make 100k per month...For FREE
5/27/2008 9:12:18 AM
Greetings, This is your invitation to apply for one of these 10 positions. I am looking for 10 people only, who are committed to making $100,000 per month, every month. Now, I assume that I will receive a lot of responses to this email. And since I am only taking on 10 people, I will send you a qualification page. Once people have sent in their qualification page, I will choose the 10 people I want to work with. What am I charging for this? Nothing. That's right, nothing. Why? Because your success will be my success. If you make $1,000, I will make $1,000. If you make $10,000, I will make $10,000 If you make $100,000, I will make $100,000 What does it take? Integrity, being in communication, work (about 1 hour per day, until you reach the goal of $100,000 per month) and most important: following instructions.) What is your cost? $20.00 per month plus any money you may pay for advertising. (It is not a requirement that you pay for advertising.) If you can't afford $20.00 plus a small advertising budget, you should not apply. If you are interested and committed to making $100,000 per month, send me the email below no later than midnight tomorrow. (Serious people only please) Good luck, Miranda Jenkins mjenkins100k@gmail.com Send the email below to: mjenkins100k@gmail.com Copy and Paste the message below: In the subject line write: I want to qualify for the 100k project. In the body write: Hi Miranda, Please send me the qualification page for the $100K project. My name is: My email address is: My phone number is: (If you have Skype), my Skype name is:
Get FREE THINGS + Make Money Join the #1 Home Based Business http://www.mjenkins.nocashever.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!