Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ever deal with getting a mortgage? If so, why is getting into a business any different?
5/20/2008 12:51:52 AM
Many coming on the internet think the internet is free and easy money. It can be if you do it right. But, just like buying a house and obtaining a mortgage, there is the legal stuff to deal with and knowing the contract you are about to sign doesn't screw you somewhere later.

We know property can be a great investment and money maker in time and business is the same way. And you really need to dot your I's and cross your T's to be sure you don't get burned. So, when you are ready to get into a business you need to read the fine print. Really know what to expect and not be caught with the "I didn't know that" or "That's not what the sales page said".

This is why legit companies, and even corrupt ones, have terms and conditions. This is where they spell it out for you. And what that company sticks to in it's defense when you yell FOUL.

A mortgage does the same thing. It spells the terms of the loan on a purchase of property, what size the property is, what it does and does not include, what you are to pay and how long to pay it for. It tells you if your Escrow is included as part of the contract or whether it's separate. Are your property taxes in with your Escow or is that separate, too? All of this is in your Mortgage.

And now with your business, what's in your contract?

Kenneth R Sword Jr

+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Ever deal with getting a mortgage? If so, why is getting into a business any different?
5/23/2008 7:50:40 AM

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!