Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Network Marketing Is No Different than Marketing Offline. Test your knowledge to see where you stand.
5/17/2008 3:29:01 AM
More than not, people that start an internet business or become an affiliate of a program have no marketing background. Yet, they believe that they will earn millions and then when that doesn't happen they blame the program and everything else.

Marketing is a more than just placing ads and sending emails. It's more than just posting in forums and discussion boards.

Do you understand the term demographics? What does it mean to your marketing? What about trends? How about understanding of consumer and organizational markets? Ever hear of this? And what about strategy planning, marketing institutions, and the marketing mix? Are you lost yet?

Then this can explain why 97% of people fail at marketing and fail at every internet business they try.

Take a free sample test and see how you do. This may open your mind to what you need to succeed.

There is no cost to take this test.

Marketing Exam

Once you see how well you do come back here and tell us what you think and what advise would you give to others.

Good luck with the test.

Kenneth R Sword Jr

+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Network Marketing Is No Different than Marketing Offline. Test your knowledge to see where you stand.
5/17/2008 4:30:17 AM

+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Network Marketing Is No Different than Marketing Offline. Test your knowledge to see where you stand.
5/17/2008 6:52:02 AM
Hi Ken,

Well I did take the test and I missed 6 questions :( as for advice.

I would tell anyone that is going to start a business to do your homework first.  Learn all you can  about the products or services you are going to offer and make sure there is a need for the product or service before you decide what you are going to sell.

The other thing I might add is start a business you already know something about or something you love doing.

Ice cubes sales in Alaska probably won't be a very successful business..but winter clothes might do very well.

I would say above all do your homework first before you decide to start any business.

That is my

Geketa
Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Larry Parsons

61 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/17/2008 1:51:11 PM

Hello kenneth,

Building a network business is finding people, talking to people and helping them get what they want. In the case of customers it is the benefits of your product or service. With business builders however, it is earning money, which translates in to improving their lifestyle.

Regardless of where you might find people, be it an add, a lead you obtain, a referral, a person you know, one you meet or one you cold call, you need to have a conversation with them. Online you can meet people and communicate with them by e-mail, IM or other electronic means but the phone is your best friend when it comes to prospecting for and building an effective, dynamic, productive marketing organization.

The art of prospecting is just conversations. Looking at the process that way may clear up some of the misconceptions about how to begin building business relationships with people. Prospecting is not selling, it is not explaining your business nor is it putting pressure on people to do something they will resist doing. The game of prospecting played correctly, can be an enjoyable stress free experience for both parties evolved. Again, it is simply initiating conversations with people to understand a little about them and what they want.

The prospecting activity then, is a fact-finding mission to see if the person you are talking to is a good fit for your business. If you are to be a sponsor and if you manage your downline, that effort will take some time and perhaps some expense on your part to help them get what they want. So it is important to know what contribution the person you are prospecting will bring to the table.  Early conversation will give you an insight to a person's personality, their desire for improving their lifestyle and perhaps their character.    

Our entire life is spent getting to know other people. From childhood on we form relationships with others in a social, family or commercial environment and in the workplace. Some people we bring in close to us, others are held off and some we reject depending on our perception of whether specific people fit in with our own world. Prospecting for business relationships is no different, it all starts with a brief conversation and develops as time goes on.  

There are three separate conversational increments or steps to address in building a network business relationship:

• The Invitation
  • The Interview
  • The Enrollment
[edited out program referral per forum rules].
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/17/2008 5:01:39 PM
Hi Kenneth

Good idea - but when i tried to do the first question and continue - I got a 404!!  Three times!

Jenny
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!