Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
I don't like telling lies BUT a lot of net workers seem to live by doing just that
5/16/2008 7:54:36 PM
Hello Aretha,

Great topic and you certainly aren't alone.

Let me start by saying I joined the spiderweb system like others here BUT no longer promote it due to the fact that what it tells people on the introductory website is representing me and is a total fabrication. So after just 2 weeks I have dropped it as far as a promotion tool. How can I justify telling people that I have 1000's of leads and 1000's of dollars in revenue in 3 months when I had only been doing it for 2 weeks. That just isn't honest and will cause people to expect to make money quickly as I expected, It isn't until you get involved that you realize that the system hasn't been going long enough for any of the information it gives to be TRUE or FACT. I feel that this will be another system that will give MLM /Networking a more negative outlook in the community due to it's dishonest claims that it makes on the member's behalf.
I now only operate 3 ventures, 1 of which I found using SWS but now only continue that in its own right and as a stand alone product is doing quite well it is making a profit already not enough to retire but the signs are quite promising.
After 2 weeks it is paying for itself and making a little which will grow as time goes on.
The second one is www.tsc2000europe.info/visitors
Use memebrID: mw0984 and Password: bigwin   To enter the site.
This one I have been doing for just under a month and it is also paying for itself and I have 1 member in my downline who is making money already after 2 weeks. Neither of these are get rich quick schemes but with a little work will grow into quite a substantial income. My target for both of these is to earn around $3000.00 per month each by the end of 12 months and considering the time it took for them to be self funded I feel I'm on the right track.
The 3rd is a business only available to Australian and New Zealand residence at the moment so for the people in those countries please contact me for details.
GOOD LUCK IN YOUR VENTURES
Regards
Mark
Always looking for answers
+0
Re: I don't like telling lies BUT a lot of net workers seem to live by doing just that
5/16/2008 11:21:44 PM
Hi Mark,

Quite interesting reading your forum. I joined Spider Web too, but after reading their presentation, as dubious, I didn't waste any time continuing any more.
I know how Aretha must have felt, because I have been a victim of scammers.
Now I try to avoid these So Called Gurus Get rich quick schemes. Avoid advertisement that shows you Fancy Cars, Nice Holidays, Beautiful Homes, Lots of Cash, They are just enticing you to part with your Cash'
I've been a Net Work Marketeer for 3 years, and I'm only concentrating on 2 programme.  One is SFI (Strong Future International) My Blog:http://makemoneywithsfi.blogspot.com or http://ezinfocenter.com/8527398/FREE. I have been getting a couple of thousand dollars in residue income since last year, and have now gone full time. I don't get rich, but after 3 years I only manage to recriuit 4 person. They inturn recruit others for me.
The other is a social networking programme called zenzuu. http://www.zenzuu.com/johnnietan.
This programme does not cost you a  penny to join, and No upgrading, you just tell your friends about it and it takes only 2 people to join to get your compansation.
I have not earn any income yet, as I only join them last month.

One thing to remember is not to spend too much money on paid advertisement or buying leads. Some leads thse people sells consists of names of people that no longer exists.

Internet Marketing is Luck , and the friends you make on line. These are real people like You and I.

Good Luck

Johnnie
johnnie
+0
Re: I don't like telling lies BUT a lot of net workers seem to live by doing just that
5/17/2008 3:52:08 AM
Hello Gentlemen and thanks for sharing your truths. You set a fine example to what quality people can be and should be.

Please be careful in any endeavor you decide to take on, always reading the terms of the company first before joining them.

I wish you great success in whatever legal program you decide to do.

Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0
5/17/2008 9:21:29 AM
Hello Johnnie,

I have taken a look at that product and I'm quite impressed.

So I have taken the next step and started which you probably already know.

Very good business structure and fantastic products to suit nearly anyone.
And the donation aspect to less fortunate children is very impressive.

Here is my link for anyone who wishes to explore this opportunity.

http://www.quickinfo247.com/10159251/EE

I was amazed that my own down line had increase by over 100 before I was finished with my set up.

Quite amazing and the fact that they have a 10 year record is something to be  utilized.

Thank you for introducing me and hopefully we can build each others business and that of all who join.

Good luck all

Regards
Mark
Always looking for answers
+0
5/17/2008 10:18:13 PM
Hey Mark,
Glad you like the products, and website. It takes time to really built this business, but I'm sure you'll make. Patience and persistence is the key word.
Take Care
Cheers
Johnnie
johnnie
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!