Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
2 Educational Sites Now Co-Branding Together To Help You Even More
5/16/2008 2:33:13 PM
Badassdrumming.com has now affiliated itself with the educational resource site 4Tests.com. Since we are a music educational website it was an obvious decision to make.

We have entered into a co-branding deal and will be offering lessons, training materials and testing for Educational Exams, Computer Exams, Professional Exams, college prep exams and studies, LSAT, ACT, GED, sources for college scholarships, and so much more.

So if you know of anyone that will be college bound soon or need more college info we can help with free practice exams and other resources.

To learn more on how we can help click HERE.

We look forward to helping anyone get an education. And learn about getting your degree online.

Take a Free Practice Exam!4Tests.com is a world-wide provider of free, online practice exams. We exist to serve the education and testing markets and we're proud to help you pass your upcoming exams. Feel free to surf our site, and if you have any questions, please contact us.
We encourage anyone, as early as 11th grade of high school, to start planning for their educational future. Any adult at any age is strongly encouraged to act as soon as possible to advance your career opportunities.

Success to you.

Kenneth R Sword Jr
Owner of Badassdrumming.com

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: 2 Educational Sites Now Co-Branding Together To Help You Even More
5/16/2008 3:03:03 PM

Thanks for the info Ken.  I must say that your site is very nice and I like the way you blended your interests.  I did notice your registration links were not working right for me.  If I may suggest a subscribe to the BADNews.  I bet you would increase your members and build a niche list.

Great job,

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/16/2008 3:08:21 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
5/16/2008 3:22:44 PM
Hello Jim,

Thanks for the heads up and the registration links are now working.

I am in talks with a news writer for the site. Someone that will be doing news and interviews with endorsed artists, manufacturers and college professors in Percussion.

There is a whole lot happening. Graphic artist doing apperal art and video crews and details coming up, too.

Thanks again for the heads up.

Kenneth
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!