Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bill Dugan

91 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: True Friendship Is a Knot That Angel Hands Have Tied
8/20/2005 12:46:29 PM
Anamaria, I more than "liked it", I copied it and will share it with others. Please wish your son a "Happy Birthday" from me; I hope his day is special. Bill Dugan
+0
Michael Rogers

760 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/20/2005 1:04:54 PM
Hello AnaMaria, Excellent article, and how true it is. Happy Birthday to your son, and wishing him many, many more to come. Have a Great Day AnaMaria respectfully,
+0
8/20/2005 2:58:15 PM
Hi Ana Maria! I really wish you'd come over to my place and help yourself out of my refrigerator...you must be a wonderful friend to have nearby. Hugs, Maja
+0
Lisa Lomas

707 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/21/2005 4:25:59 AM
Hello Anamaria, Very nicely written, written by a person that knows true friendship. Its a beautiful and rare thing a real friend. I think you always have to let your real friends know how appreciated they are. Thank you for the invitation. Kindest Regards Lisa Lomas
Thinking of visiting New Zealand. A must see is Hawkes Bay, Hastings. http://www.hawkesbaymotel.co.nz
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/22/2005 7:04:55 AM
* Hi Eileen, Thanks for being here; I know that's so hard, mostly when the odds are so "friendly", * Hello Bill, I'm glad you liked it. I was hopping some of you will; that is why I posted it. You are welcomed anytime. Thanks for being such a great friend. * Hi Michael, Thank you for being here as usual, and for your greetings to my son. * Hi Maja, Thank you so much. You're so kind! * Lisa, here again, thank you so much fo your apreciations. Real friendship is such as a prcious stone: very valuable and rear. Of course a friend must know how apreciated he/her is. But being someones friend (real one), comes also with a lot of responsabilities. Thank you all for shearing your oppinion, Anamaria
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!