Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Nick Kitchen

171 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: True Friendship Is a Knot That Angel Hands Have Tied
8/20/2005 11:00:31 AM
Thanks Annamaria, that was very lovely. Wishing you well Nick
Infinity Trade Group is a private programme that has combined the elements of private managed investment and networking . Creating the most powerful wealth building business on the planet. http://www.infinitytradegroup.com/members/nk2538/
+0
8/20/2005 11:29:51 AM
Hi Anamaria, "Because we live in a big market place.. And because the rhythm of modern life forces us to either be buyers or sellers outside our houses space.. Friendship becomes "old fashion" or too romantic for some people. All of us need true friends.. A shoulder to cry on.. A friend to open his refrigerator.." © Copy rights: the great poet: Walid
+0
Craftie Linda

1349 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/20/2005 11:46:19 AM
Hi Ana Maria A true friend stands by you when your family doesn't. Thanks Linda
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/20/2005 12:20:16 PM
Hello my dear friends, I'm in a hurry as tomorrow is my son's birthday. That is why, I enter and esc (LOL) the net today, very often. As soon as I have a min. I'm here to see what you have done today. So I want to welcome you all for being here, and more, telling me so kind words. You are all very nice and real friends. Thank you very much, and I wish you all many flowers in your own life's garden, Anamaria
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/20/2005 12:21:54 PM
Ana, That's Great! You have made some valide points here. I like this one the best: A simple friend seeks to talk with you about your problems. A real friend seeks to help you with your problems. Thans for the invite MY friend, Have a nice Day :)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!