Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
True Friendship Is a Knot That Angel Hands Have Tied
8/20/2005 9:57:45 AM
Simple Friends and Real Friends Anyone can stand by you when you are right, but a Friend will stand by you even when you are wrong. A simple friend identifies himself when he calls. A real friend doesn't have to. A simple friend opens a conversation with a full news bulletin on his life. A real friend says, "What's new with you?" A simple friend thinks the problems you whine about are recent. A real friend says, "You've been whining about the same thing for 14 years. Get off your duff and do something about it." A simple friend has never seen you cry. A real friend has shoulders soggy from your tears. A simple friend doesn't know your parents' first names. A real friend has their phone numbers in his/her address book. A simple friend hates it when you call after she has gone to bed. A real friend asks you why you took so long to call. A simple friend seeks to talk with you about your problems. A real friend seeks to help you with your problems. A simple friend, when visiting, acts like a guest. A real friend opens your refrigerator and helps himself. A simple friend thinks the friendship is over when you have an argument. A real friend knows that it's not a friendship until after you've had a fight. A simple friend expects you to always be there for him/her. A real friend expects to always be there for you! Thank you for being a REAL FRIEND! "Friends are the flowers in the garden of life" Reply to Kathy's Forum: http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=103162 Hope you liked it, Anamaria
+0
Re: True Friendship Is a Knot That Angel Hands Have Tied
8/20/2005 10:17:42 AM
Hello AnaMaria, That's really nice! I especially liked the beginning and end: Anyone can stand by you when you are right, but a Friend will stand by you even when you are wrong. A simple friend expects you to always be there for him/her. A real friend expects to always be there for you! Take care! JOHN
+0
8/20/2005 10:24:34 AM
Hi Anamaria, You have shown over and over again that you are a real friend, not a simple one. must have been your hands which have tied many a knot of friendship around here. Love and blessings Linda
+0
Myrna Ferguson

58 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/20/2005 10:28:09 AM
Thanks, this is just gorgous
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/20/2005 10:53:41 AM
HELLO ANAMARIA, THANK YOU FOR SHARING WITH US,how very true are these words,ONLY A TRUE FRIEND WOULD POST THESE, THANKS, KATHY MARTIN
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!