Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Are you REALLY in business? Did you read the Terms & Conditions of what you joined?
5/12/2008 9:49:25 AM
I see too many people continuously join one program after another, promote it and hope to make MILLION$$$.

The first problem with this is most NEVER READ THE TERMS. The terms, terms of service, terms & conditions, business agreement, contract or whatever the company will call it will tell you precisely what they will and will not do for you, what is allowed by you as a member and so on.

I have seen companies that state in the terms different jargon that literelly says you are not making money but getting credits to use their program and yet their ads all say make MILLIONS.

Some will use any method of many rules that can get you kicked out and left with no earnings and the company can refuse payments to you for any reason.

Here's the kicker. Those programs will bet (and win) that you didn't read the terms before you joined. This leaves you stuck for agreeing to a business contract with them. Just because a prelaunch is happening don't rush it.

Ever hear of a major business rushing into a business venture? Didn't think so. So why should you. If you are chasing the money then you are bound to lose for sure. Sound business decisions come from due diligence, checking into what is there BEFORE joining.

If you want success, think and act like Donald Trump or Bill Gates. Take your time and quit feeding to the cesspool of bogus money making scams. Take the time to check it out.

Kenneth R Sword Jr

+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Are you REALLY in business? Did you read the Terms & Conditions of what you joined?
5/12/2008 3:42:49 PM
Hi Ken,

Great post .. here is another problem most of the ads that say make million if you happen to be one of the lucky 1 in a million that does break the bank and start to make too much money they usually find a way to kick you out of the business.

I  know of a person in a business much like you have just stated in the above post that has a million dollar bonus .. the guy broke the bank and now they are in litigation saying he cheated which he did not .. and they are also refusing to pay the bonus .. he has been kicked out of the program and they are awaiting trial ..they wanted him to take stock in lieu of the money when he refused all heck broke loose ..

Geketa
Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Are you REALLY in business? Did you read the Terms & Conditions of what you joined?
5/12/2008 8:37:45 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/12/2008 10:12:01 PM
Hi
I could not agree more. You have to know what you are getting into. Never rush, find out what you can, then decide.
Nan
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/15/2008 4:33:45 AM

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!