Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: KALEIDOSCOPE #: ISRAEL -The promised land
5/12/2008 3:08:37 PM
Hello Nick!

Welcome to Kaleidoscope! There is no man in the world who don't know Israel. It is on time to bring in some  more facts!

TORAH  - The Holy Book

The Torah is the primary document of Judaism. Torah, which means "teaching", is God's revealed instructions to the Jewish People.

Jews learn from the Torah how to act, think and even feel about life and death. The stories in the Torah teach about God's relationship with the Jewish People. In addition, the Torah contains 613 commandments from God (mitzvot). The Ten Commandments are considered the most important commandments of the Torah.

HOLD ON YOUR FAITH

Click above

God's grace and love shines upon and blesses all humankind with goodness. True, he has special blessings for those who own him as their Lord and Savior but the truth is he restrains the wrath and avarice of the wicked. The oppressor only oppresses so far and the debauchery of the profligate is limited. Just as the sea has a boundary, so it is with the wickedness of the wicked.

Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/12/2008 3:19:29 PM
Hello Gabriell!

Thank you for the visit and toyr support. You have a typicl Hebrew name. At tle end I will give the definitions of know archangels.

Of course there will be a si and so definition.
I mean The Experts say and Georgios says.

The Burning Bush

Click above

Kindly Regards
Georgios
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/12/2008 3:46:18 PM
Hello Georgios and Peter :-)

Before ending my day I want to share with you this great video which so well fits to your Birthday, Peter and to your Kaleidoskope, Georgios!

((youtube id="Po8rG4nXpUs"))((/youtube))

... not to mentions the singer?! ...

Wish you all the best,
With friendship,
Anamaria
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/12/2008 4:34:50 PM
Dearest Peter!

Welcome in to 60 years ISRAEL! I am honoured to be a close friend. Your opinion is much respected and your intellect gives solution to rpoblems when they appear. I feel like I am at home when I am close to you. Toghether we will make this forum trhead a top forum. It will take its some time but be sure we will succeed.

We are discussing, my wife and I to visit Jerusalem and Israel. Maybe my mother will follow too. I am very happy you are an understanding friend.

You are living in a country in continuous danger. I wish one day all wars to stop and humanity to understand the depth of our life, spirit and soul and the reason we live on this earth.

To the Israeli and Palestinian People I wish Eternal Peace.

Music by Mosh Ben Ari - Ya
Images from Berasheet and Boombamela Festivals

Click above for a peacful song
Click here to enlarge
Your friend
Georgios
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/12/2008 5:27:53 PM

Hi Lydia,

Thanks for coming by and for your birthday greetings.

I already wrote in another thread that the three events you mentioned are intertwined and thanks for understanding that.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!