Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Friendships!
5/9/2008 5:02:00 PM
All things take time to work out for the good of all people, and friendship is one of those that take work, trust, understanding, patients, love, and acceptance. With time we get to know each other and share our thought's and feelings on different subject that are of interest to us and share our dreams and hopes as well. As time goes by we see people differently and understand and accept them more openly, as we are willing to open up more as well. So lets enjoy the journey and allow the friendships to grow in a loving way. Keep a smile on your dial! You never know who will be affected and smile back at ya!
Rowland R. Gaunt 703-989-0401 ( EST ) skype:Rowland R. Gaunt Building Success One Person At A Time!
+0
Vel
Vel Am

319 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Friendships!
5/9/2008 5:59:59 PM

Pay it Forward Not New

Did you know the "concept" of paying it forward has been around for over 40 years.

When I was a kid an elderly man would stop and help someone on the road with car problems. The person would want to pay him

>>> rest of story

Pay It Forward Not New
http://velam.blogspot.com/

Vel

- - Matthew 6:33 “Keep on, then, seeking first the kingdom and his righteousness, and all these [other] things will be added to YOU. 34 So, never be anxious about the next day, for the next day will have its own anxieties. Sufficient for each day is its own badness. .. . . . http://www.presidentialfield.com/abelchat/ Jeremiah 33: 3 ‘Call to me, and I shall answer you and readily tell you great and incomprehensible things that you have not known.’”
+0
5/9/2008 6:02:02 PM
So true - thanks for posting this.
~jennifer
~jennifer
Success does not happen by chance
Lead generation made easy
+0
5/9/2008 11:16:37 PM

Thanks for the invitation!  Very true:-)

"Nothing is, but thinking makes it so.."

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!