Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
First, put your Bank Statement where your mouth is and Second ...
5/9/2008 1:58:32 AM
Hello Everyone,

For anyone that is promoting any program of any kind here is a guideline to follow ...
First, put your Bank Statement where your mouth is and Second, make sure your program is legal.

If you truly cannot say you got paid then don't post an ad that you made so much money. If it isn't in the bank and only what the program reports you made then you can't claim it yet.

And Second, if you ARE making that kind of money is your program legit? Drug dealers make a killing but it surely isn't legal.

I see too many offers by too many people that love to copy and paste and don't read what they posted. They make claims to high dollars and yet never made a dime.

Don't claim something you cannot prove. You become unbelievable and no one will want to do business with you.

A friendly reminder to advertising your business.

Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0
Re: First, put your Bank Statement where your mouth is and Second ...
5/9/2008 2:01:04 PM

Kenneth,

I will have to agree to you about many marketers using the HYPE of great earnings trying to intice people into their marketing programs.

There are actual companies that provide acurate information on their earnings, and then there are the companies that will sell people on the (Potential Of Enormous) earnings.  A good income can be earned with online marketing, but it takes time and effort to locate (Like Minded People) that are willing to sacrifice

in order to do it!

The main problem is these companies that are telling people that they can do it for Free! We will do it for you! and No Selling!

This is one of the bigest lies that can be told!

James Kinney The Cardioman Cardio Cocktail www.drinkcardiococktail.com/30724 Joint Cocktail:www.formor.com/30724 Check My Home Page http://www.viradyne.com/moneypartners
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/9/2008 3:50:41 PM
Ken.
You are so so right. We have to know what we are getting into.      Everything is the best thing. Know where you are putting your time and or money. If it is your program or product be honest about it.
Nan
+0
5/9/2008 4:27:50 PM
Hi Ken;

I sure get a lot of messages from people and very few show any checks on money made.  I agree that a  lot of cut and paste is done and I will do that when I am putting in info on a product.

I am starting out slow and I tell people about the product first.  If they are interested in the business then I will show them the pay plan.  I also explain to them that they could end up making more than me if they make it a full time job instead of a part time. 

The Product is everything.  It has to do what you say and produce the money you say to make this a profitable business.  One that you will get checks every month and be able to show others that "YES" you are making money with this.  Other wise it would be time to pass this by and find one that works.

Thanks again for inviting me to this forum.  You really do have some interesting topics.

Sandra Hicks
Feel young inside and out. Frequency enhanced products. Check them out at http://livelifeanew.zeropointglobal.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!