Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Inspirational Story
5/7/2008 8:19:37 PM
I am going to start out by posting a testimonial story that I found that I admire greatly. It shows me how important it is to help build people knowing people will help build your business. Liz Shaw’s MLM Success Story Arizona - I will walk with YOU. I have overcome rape, stalking, cancer, disability, domestic violence, divorce, and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. I overcame mostly on my own strength, often even resisting God's help. What I wanted most was for someone just to walk with me as I went through the process of overcoming, to be God's love in my life. So now I am that person for others ... the Coach for Overcomers. Life is so exciting! Anything is possible! It sounds crazy, but I'm grateful for all the challenges. Now I can share my story with others who feel hopeless. Wow! To reach the point of being grateful that I was stalked and feared for my life? I never dreamed I would get here. Learning is fun. Work brings new information & opportunities, new people to learn from. It's a blessing. I love making new friends, helping people overcome obstacles. Many people have no hope financially. They trade time for money. Bad finances screw everything else up. They hate what they do, so they have no joy, no peace. They just wait for the next round of layoffs, the next year with no raise but more responsibilities. I love to show them how to create personal freedom through network marketing. My Background I am newly single, living with 5 fabulously loving cats and an angel disguised as a dog. I've always been good at singing, making people laugh, being a good audience, problem-solving, and empathy. I love floating on my back in my pool at night stargazing and listening for the still, small voice of God. For years I was a public school physical therapist for disabled kids. LOVED that job. I got to play with kids and toys ... and they paid me for it! After becoming disabled myself, I worked from home as a medical editor for a national parenting magazine. I HATED it. Doctors resent being edited. They don't respect deadlines. When I got breast cancer, THAT job was more stress than it was worth. I quit happily. For the last 10 years, I've designed web sites and written email newsletters from home. I love the creativity ... and I've met a lot of wonderful, positive people. Yesterday a gentleman from India called. He's read my newsletter for 6 months, and he credits me with helping turn his life around. He called just to say "Thank you". It's thrilling when people blossom. The butterfly is the symbol for my services because it symbolizes extreme change, then rebirth as a beautiful new creation. I published my first book in December, 2004. It's a Bible study for women under stress, in overwhelm, or suffering any emotional block. It's based on my life lessons. Writing that book was such a thrill that I started my second book before I finished the first. Solving The Problems of MLM When I discovered MLM, I loved the system & the philosophy. But my upline didn't care, didn't train, didn't provide a duplicatible system. They wanted me to hard sell family and friends, which I would never do. Now I've found a way to be successful in MLM without selling my soul. The great thing about Michael Dlouhy and the MentoringForFree.com team is, they want you to develop your soul, not sell it. Your goal is to attract the right people to your business by simply listening and caring about them. My 2 biggest problems were feeling pressured to sell and feeling embarrassed when selling. But from Michael, you learn to NEVER sell. No selling = no pressure. So now I create personal freedom as I break through personal and financial barriers. It's an opportunity to take my work with overcomers non-profit, so it's available to anyone in need. My Dream I want the personal freedom to create an international non-profit organization to reach out to the hopeless, in places where coaching is not currently available or affordable ... give them reason to hope again. I especially want to reach women traumatized by 
sexual, physical, and/or emotional violence, trapped 
in self-defeating relationships and beliefs. Michael’s Colors Training, http://Best2You.colortosuccess.com, has helped me accept people without judgement. It clarified how I sabotaged myself, remaining in a relationship with a green who is completely resistant to change. The training helped me let go of that relationship. My Perfect Day I'm at my cabin, in a mountain meadow next to a crystal blue lake. I own the land for miles around. A tranquil river flows into my lake. A short walk up the river is a beautiful waterfall with a clear, deep pool at the base. The pool waters flow from the Eternal Source. They heal pain or illness, cleanse doubt, and restore my spirit. The weather is perfect. Both lake & river temperature are perfect for swimming. I love to feel the water against my skin, to hear the water falling over the mossy rocks, to see the beauty of the stars as I float in the lake at night. There are no biting bugs in my meadow, just ladybugs, butterflies, and dragonflies. You see wildflowers of every color, but mostly my favorites, purple and orange. Sunrise and sunset are always vivid purple, pink, and orange. The air is clean, pine-scented. It is a sensual pleasure to just sit with eyes closed and breath it in. My most frequent visitors are Jesus, Angela, and Karen (my inner 6 year old). We hug & hold each other. No one is ever in a hurry. No one has any agenda. We mostly sit quietly and enjoy each others' company and loving acceptance. Across the lake, I have a safe house with many rooms. Each holds an emotion or incident from my life that causes pain. When I need to explore those emotions or incidents, I go to my safe house with my friends. With their help, I overcome. Then we lock the safe house up and leave behind everything we saw and felt. We then go swimming by the waterfall. Hiking through the forest, we meet gentle animals who share their beauty and grace with us. Inside the cabin is every kind of food I like. Just open the cupboard or the refrigerator and whatever you want is there. I enjoy cooking a special gourmet meal with my friends. At night, we read and talk next to the fireplace. Some nights we just sit and watch the fire and listen to the crackling, sizzling wood. Some nights, we pop corn and watch an inspirational movie. If it makes us laugh or cry, we love the movie even more. Later, we share our gratitude for the beautiful day we have shared. We fall asleep knowing tomorrow will be even more blessed. A Minister of Hope I am uniquely gifted, beloved by God, and called to be His love in the world. Everything I do, say, and believe is based on this foundation. I build businesses and communities to help people learn that they, too, are uniquely gifted individuals, beloved by God, and called to be His love in the world. I am a minister of hope, bringing light into the darkness of people's lives. I am a builder of character, helping people find their core values and overcome self-limiting beliefs. I am the ultimate overcomer. Everyone is capable of the same, if they just accept the gift of hope and do the work of faith. Nothing Is More Powerful Than Michael's Mastermind Call On Saturday nights, each person shares unique life experiences and offers their wisdom. I've made significant life changes as a result of those insights. Critical at my stage of healing is to be around enthusiastic people with positive attitudes, as in Toastmasters, the American Business Women's Association, and the Mentoring For Free training and Mastermind calls. Each has had a big impact on me. The Mastermind and training calls pull it all together into a unified life philosophy. Without hope, people die. But they're afraid to hope. I sponsored enough people in my last network marketing company to become a millionaire. But none had any hope. And sadly, not a single one believed I could offer them hope, if they'd just receive it. Some people aren't ready for the personal development MLM demands for success. It's important for the Yellow part of me to stay in contact with those individuals. If they ever shift to allow hope in their lives, they know who to call. But for the Blue part of me, I can't spend so much time with them that their hopelessness drains my energy. It's a balancing act. Michael Listens Without Judging On one training call, Michael chose me as his partner to demonstrate the power of listening without an agenda. I really felt heard, which was a sore point for me in my past. I haven't felt heard by men in the past. So I've pushed too hard to get my point across. But Michael - a stranger at the time - just listened without judging. It's the first time a male has given me that gift - ever. And I realized how much I miss when I don't give that gift to other people. I'm becoming a better listener, thanks to Michael. Inspiration Where You'd Never Expect It I do pro bono coaching through A Hand Up, a non-profit associated with Dress for Success. I've worked with the most wonderfully inspiring woman - a recovering alcoholic, recovering narcotics addict, survivor of domestic violence and rape, and a felon. In our 3 months, she's gone from a little sprout just poking her head out of the dirt to the most glorious flower. All that old crap from her past is compost. Any gardener knows THIS power! She recently wrote a chapter for an anthology to be published next year. She addressed a team of medical experts on the subject of adult ADD. She spoke before the city council regarding a women's issue. There are no limits to what this woman can do, now that she's figured things out. It has been an honor to be part of her journey. The Future My goals: 
1. To create personal freedom in all areas of my life. 
2. To create a self-sustaining international non-profit that provides life coaching to anyone who embraces hope, regardless of income. This is the legacy I want to create. 
3. To be blessed and to be a blessing. I see infinite, AWESOME possibilities. I write books that change lives. I speak worldwide on behalf of women victimized by violence. I lead seminars and train other coaches. I am building a network of people who believe worldwide change is possible and who want to help create it, aiming for the highest good of the planet. Download a copy of the e-book from the community that has contributed to producing such rich results. http://Best2You.successin10steps.com
Linda DeNike
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!