Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Let's look at the Marketing BIG PICTURE ...
5/5/2008 4:11:27 PM
Let's look at the BIG PICTURE ...

We see the "GURU'S" creating ways to market to marketers that in turn will market to more marketers and hoping to turn more people into marketers. In other words, everyone being self employed. So, if you are NOT the creator of such how can you be an expert in such a field? This is one flaw that the guru's don't really want you to think about either. Teaching how to make money makes them money, and lots of it. Because everyone wants money. Many people chase money and then miss the BIGGER PICTURE.

Sure, there is a need for viable mentors to teach how to make money and how to think about money. In the general public money is thought of as some means to solve debt. Pay the bills as more will know it by. Yes, we need to pay for what we consume in one way or another but the GURUs won't teach you the real thing without risking their necks of losing million$.

How many different ways do you see each guru showing some kind of make money program? I will say they create at least 4 a year. Why?
If what they started with in the beginning was that good and delivered as promised they wouldn't need anything else. But, as time proves it, it was another fad they came up with.

I will say for the moment GURU Z has been earning millions for the past 5 years from people like you and I. They create a NEW method to guarantee a six figure income. Give you a special report for you just signing up for the report. You just gave GURU Z your email and now a potential buyer to the hype.

You see the promise of millions so you decide to market it as well. You  are now free advertising for GURU Z. He gets, through you, another 50 to 100 signups and the cycle repeats. Soon GURU Z has an enormous mailing list and comes out with the big plan and offers to the first 500 buyers a 70% discount on the purchase making again a guarantee of million$.

Let's say the discount price is $50.00. Times 500 people. that's $25,000.00 he made from most of our advertising efforts. Now we are to market this new program so we can make our money. While we are doing this upsell to our recruits from the first round and getting new people on board GURU Z is having a drink with his buddies talking how he just took us all to the bank and will do it again from this program he just created.

Now, you and I are getting more to upgrade, new ones to join and we are building our downline for our commissions. The progam sells for $167.00 and you make 50% on each one that buys. Out of all of your advertising and recruiting efforts you have 40 people to upgrade. You just made $3340.00 and GURU Z just made another $3340.00 through you.

Let's say GURU Z has 100 solid marketers doing what you just did. That totals up for GURU Z to have made $334,000.00 PLUS the $25,000.00 initially. A total of $359,000.00. You again made HOW MUCH??? $3340.00

Now you can see why this is lucrative for them to create a new program at least 4 times a year. This strategy repeated on new programs can generate over a million a year for anyone that can create the right hype.

Gurus recently saw they were losing money over the norm they were making and decided to team up and make joint ventures. Why? Bigger list for one. More people to promote a new thing when they create it. The guru status has become an elite cliche of people and is banking on the average person to do all the marketing for them and are dependent on big mailing lists. Instead of selling anything of real value they keep tapping into those chasing the money with the newest possible money making method they can theoretically create.

One ex-wrestler now marketing guru has gone to the next level of marketing. Mail order. He did this once and I was shocked he even dared try it. He offered a free CD of his new program. You pay $6.00 for shipping. You got the CD and then sometime later without requesting anything you got another CD and a charge on your credit card for $33.00+. He stored the CC info and you became his ATM basically. Trying to request a refund was a nightmare for a few people. Some even had to cancel their cards and request a new account be created. This guru justified his position that you became a subscriber to wanting to be a successful marketer and you recieved the product. Somewhere in the program in the terms this was stated. But, you couldn't see the terms unless you had already signed up for the free CD. Trickery at it's finest here.

So, when you see all of these GURUs at work be very careful as to the marketer marketing to the marketer game. YOU are their biggest money maker.

Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Let's look at the Marketing BIG PICTURE ...
5/5/2008 4:26:29 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Let's look at the Marketing BIG PICTURE ...
5/6/2008 2:37:42 PM

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!