Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ted
Ted Kusie

552 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Please give our friend Robin a Deserving Hand!
5/4/2008 5:49:09 PM

Please give my newest friend Robin a warm welcome & invite her to your friends list.  Robin just emailed me & you have to see this!  This is excellent!!

Robin wrote:

Saying hello and thanks for being my friend here on Adlandpro.I am asking if you would take a moment for all the children around the world who have lost a parent due to illness or war to please go to www.hitsongradio.com click on featured songs and scroll down to 313 Robin Golliher Don’t Take My Daddy listen and rate. I would surely appreciate it if you would please.

Thank you

Your friend

Robin

Robin Preston Golliher

God Bless Your Success! Ted Kusie Your Adland Friend Winnipeg, Canada Here is Your Money!
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Please give our friend Robin a Deserving Hand!
5/4/2008 9:11:00 PM
That was nice of you Ted!! God_bless you my Canadian friend!!
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
5/5/2008 12:04:59 AM

Hi Ted,

That was so nice of you ! I listened and voted Robin's song as it is a very beautiful one. He looks to be too, a wonderful person and hope he will accept my friend request. Thank you and have a beautiful week !

Blessing,

Adelina

+0
5/8/2008 12:50:50 AM
Hello Ted,

Thank you for introducing Robin's music to us. That particular song is just awesome.

God Bless
Gaby

God Bless Everyone
+0
6/7/2008 11:36:35 PM
I've listened and rated it excellent.
www.facebook.com/sharingavon
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!