Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jen
Jen Maxwell

658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Biblical Assistance (May 4, 2008)
5/4/2008 10:08:08 AM

Hi Marion,

Hilarious - see even Priests need to be careful of what
they say!

Have a Milagro day,

Jen

Award Winning System cancels mortgage and debt interest on steroids! Without paying more each month! "The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/6/2008 3:19:42 PM

Hi Marion,

Thanks for the Smiles.

Yes, Ricardo, there are those of us who use this "Method" for Guidance, and surprise, surprise, it works.

Each morning, I have my list of what I need to accomplish that day on the table in front of me, and my Bible also on the table in front of me.  I allow my Bible to open where it will, sometimes Old Testament, sometimes New Testament, and I spend an hour each morning In His Word.  I have yet to fail to find Guidance for my Day within His Powerful Word, and the Day goes so much better. 

It's not Magic, it's the Power of the Holy Spirit giving us Guidance through the Power of God's word, just as He promised.

Have A Blessed Day My Friends,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/6/2008 4:12:08 PM

MARION TUCKER
Appreciate it! Funneeee....

Take care with love,
Rina

+0
Marion Tucker

2751 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/6/2008 4:16:05 PM
Love you guys & gals! 

It's been a crazy week so far.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoying.

Have a Wonderfully Blessed Week!!
Marion
Highest Paying Business Network In The World! http://goldie.secretdm.com/getinfo.html NEW REVOLUTIONARY ANTI-AGING BREAKTHROUGH!!! NO MORE PILLS OR JUICE, just spray nutrients in your mouth! http://Goldie.AliveMax.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!