Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Len
Len Berghoef

1472 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road?
5/3/2008 4:47:47 PM
Hi Friends,

I couldn't resist posting this one.:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DR.PHIL: The problem we have here is that this chicken won't realize that he must first deal with the problem on 'THIS' side of the road before it goes after the problem on the 'OTHER SIDE' of the road.
What we need to do is help him realize how stupid he's acting by not taking on his 'CURRENT' problems before adding 'NEW' problems.

OPRAH: Well, I understand that the chicken is having problems, which is why he wants to cross this road so bad. So instead of having the chicken learn from his mistakes and take falls, which is a part of life, I'm going to give this chicken a car so that he can just drive across the road and not live his life like the rest of the chickens.

GEORGE W. BUSH: We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road, or not. The chicken is either against us, or for us. There is no middle ground here.

COLIN POWELL: Now to the left of the screen, you can clearly see the satellite image of the chicken crossing the road...

DR. SEUSS: Did the chicken cross the road? Did he cross it with a toad? Yes, the chicken crossed the road, but why it crossed I've not been told.

ERNEST HEMINGWAY: To die in the rain. Alone.

GRANDPA: In my day we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road. Somebody told us the chicken crossed the road, and that was good enough.

JOHN LENNON: Imagine all the chickens in the world crossing roads together, in peace.

ARISTOTLE: It is the nature of chickens to cross the road.

BILL GATES: I have just released eChicken2008 which will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents, and balance your check book. Internet Explorer is an integral part of eChicken. This new platform is much more stable and will never cra...
@&&^(C% ........REBOOT!

ALBERT EINSTEIN: Did the chicken really cross the road, or did the road move beneath the chicken?

BILL CLINTON: I did not cross the road with THAT chicken. What is your definition of chicken?

AL SHARPTON: Why are all the chickens white? We need some black chickens!

COLONEL SANDERS: I missed one?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have a great weekend!

Len

Start a 2nd income and get out of debt! http://alturl.com/aw4yv
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road?
5/3/2008 4:50:49 PM

Hello Len,

How silly and funny that was. great material. it was a riot.

Of course I know several of those chickens that their talking about, there just dangling in the middle and do not even know how to cross that street!!!lol lol

Thanks Len,

Kathy Hamilton/simikathy

I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Len
Len Berghoef

1472 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/3/2008 5:02:05 PM
Hi Kathy,

Glad you got a kick out of this one.:)
Yes there are those who can't make up their mind or
don't know why they did. lol

Have a nice weekend,
Len

Start a 2nd income and get out of debt! http://alturl.com/aw4yv
+0
5/3/2008 5:38:29 PM

Hi Len:

Actually, the chicken is no chicken at all, and the road does not really exist. This is another one of those " bird in the hand is worth 90 days if you're a chicken thief scenarios. :) 

Or " look...up in the sky...it's a bird....

Fowls get the worst wrap of all when it comes to this subject, unless of course, one makes dirty on your shoulder while flying over head. Then, in some circles, that's good luck.

Why I think the chicken crossed the road ( if there was one and the road existed ) was to get his webbed footsies around one of these :

+0
John Leal

1107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/3/2008 6:34:15 PM
Len, let's get real: Deregulation of the chicken's side of the road was threatening its dominant market position. The chicken was faced with significant challenges to create and develop the competencies required for the newly competitive market. The rooster, in a partnering relationship with the client, helped the chicken by rethinking its physical distribution strategy and implementation processes. Using the Poultry Integration Model (PIM) the rooster helped the chicken use its skills, methodologies, knowledge capital and experiences to align the chicken's people, processes and technology in support of its overall strategy within a Program Management framework. The rooster convened a diverse cross-spectrum of road analysts and best chickens along with deep skills in the transportation industry to engage in a two-day itinerary of meetings in order to leverage their personal knowledge capital, both tacit and explicit, and to enable them to synergize with each other in order to achieve the implicit goals of delivering and successfully architecting and implementing an enterprise-wide value framework across the continuum of poultry cross-median processes. The meeting was held in a park like setting enabling and creating an impactful environment which was strategically based, industry-focused, and built upon a consistent, clear, and unified market message and aligned with the chicken's mission, vision and core values. This was conducive towards the creation of a set of road rules, thus empowering the chicken to look right and left, then right again, and cross the road with safety.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!