Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Is there a difference between a Pyramid and a Matrix Program?
5/3/2008 1:30:35 PM
Hello everyone,

I will give you one quick thought and please post your answers. I will approve posts that do not contain ads or are referring to a program and just give statements of facts.

In both kinds of programs, pyramid and matrix, there has to be someone at the bottom. If pyramids are illegal are matrix programs legal?

Let's see your answers.

Kenneth
+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Is there a difference between a Pyramid and a Matrix Program?
5/3/2008 1:45:19 PM
Kenneth

A True Pyramid is found in Government and big bussiness. Only selected people can make it to the top. The grunts are held down for the top to take advantage of. Since the makers of the laws are found in the pyramids I just mentioned they established laws to make getting to the top of a pyramid structure more in their control.

Now who is the one at the bottom of the government and big business pyramids?
Answer "you and I are."

Now to further answer the question as you propsed - in a pyramid scheme that is illegal there is no product. Chaim letter type schemes are illegal pyramids. Any program, matrix or otherwise, that meets certain criteria allowable for business is thus not considered a pyramid at all. Although by shape - they appear to be. But then so do the government and big business stuctures!

My two 1/2 cents!

Neil

+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/3/2008 2:43:34 PM
Ken,
I would say that the matrix is illegal too because you are buying into it with the intent of some kind of cycling2x2 2x4 etc..  awaiting your turn to get to the top and earning money from the program. Educate me if I a wrong.

Blessings

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
5/3/2008 2:46:25 PM
Hi Ken;

My view on Pyramids has always been that there is no product and everyone at the bottom pays the one at the top.  But, then if you take the course in MLM you will find that every company is built on the Pyramid fashion.  The founder or CEO makes more than the Vice who makes more than the Product Manager or the Office manager etc. as you work your way down the ladder.   So, Pyramid to me is only when it is for a money scheme and nothing else.

Now a Matrix in a program with a product to me is not a pyramid.  A person the joins way down the line can go to work and make more than someone that is near the top and not working the program.

Those are just my thoughts and will be interested in hearing what others think. 

Thanks for inviting me and allowing me to give my two cents worth.

Sandi Hicks
Feel young inside and out. Frequency enhanced products. Check them out at http://livelifeanew.zeropointglobal.com
+0
5/3/2008 3:06:14 PM

Kenneth,

Good questions!

We need to clarify something!

1st a Pyramid is not valid because there is usually no valid products to sell.  Most of them wil have something that resembles a product, but usually will just be an exchange of money.

Some good examples of this would be our Government or a company that we may work for.  Every organization has an organizational structure, with someone at the head of it. It may be the President of the United States, or the President of a company.  Under them will be vice presidents, and it works down to the managers and then at the bottom there will be the general employees at the bottom.  Those at the bottom will (in most cases) never have the opportuity to become the one on top of the organization.

A fair marketing program will have a definate product or service to sell.

All programs have a matrix to them, with some programs stating that a marketer can only enroll a certain number of people on their first level, while another program may not place a limit.

With a ligitmate marketing program the person that is on the bottom does have the opportunity to achieve more than the person that is above them, and earn more money.

Now in the marketing program the person at the bottom does receive the benefit of the product or service, and the opportunity to advance their situation and rise above the general popilus.

Yes Matrix programs (Network Marketing) are legal, but the marketer has to determine if they will be paid just compensation for their marketing efforts and make themself aware of the pit falls and traps that may be in a marketing program.

James Kinney The Cardioman Cardio Cocktail www.drinkcardiococktail.com/30724 Joint Cocktail:www.formor.com/30724 Check My Home Page http://www.viradyne.com/moneypartners
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!