Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Make Your Success Count
5/3/2008 5:22:21 AM

The most important thing when achieving success is to make it count.

By maximizing the value of an achievement you make it count. It is so easy to minimize you successful achievements in the name of modesty, when it is better to maximize each successful milestone's value by effective promotion of the every lesson learned.

There is a place for modesty. For instance, if you held numerous degrees and had numerous business milestones, these might be relevant for a resume, but if you are entering a new career or business endeavor then these might not be as relevant as you claim.

As far as an internet business is concerned, your success will be determined on your ability to find someone whom you can leverage for advantage or by your own ability to demonstrate you have the capacity to deliver the goods.

Much of course will depend on what you are trying to achieve. Whatever the case, it is important to make your success count.

How To Become Healthy, Wealthy & Wise is about getting the most out of yourself, so you can go beyond success.

www.happyriches.name is one of my websites. I put a counter on it only a few days ago to see whether the 5000 hits I paid $20.00 for would be genuine hits. But for certain reasons, the traffic campaign I had paid $20 for had been put on hold. So there was no traffic sent to my site. It is now going to another URL.

What really surprised me is, since putting the counter on the site, the number of hits I have been getting is much more than what Alexa have been claiming.

What has further surprised me is the reaction people on various forums have when I published the conversion rate from the hits. I did not realize that a conversion rate over 10% was something that people envied.

All I know is that for a newbie internet marketer, what I have considered to be mediocre success, appears to be greater success than what others expect. All I can do is attribute my success to the people whom I am associated with. There programs are also published on www.happyriches.name.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!