Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: For my forum to be active again, I give you a nice smile !
5/2/2008 2:37:37 AM

Dear Gaby,

So happy to see you here ! I love kids, I love cats , I love wonderful people like you ! Be blessed !

ALEXANDRA

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/2/2008 11:16:16 AM

Hi Adelina,

Thanks again for the Beautiful Smiles.  When you mentioned having so many of these Precious Little Ones around you, I was reminded of a Quote that I've always liked...

"If a doctor, lawyer, or dentist had 40 people in his office at one time, all of whom had different needs, and some of whom didn't want to be there and were causing trouble, and the doctor, lawyer, or dentist, without assistance, had to treat them all with professional excellence for nine months, then he might have some conception of the classroom teacher's job."  ~Donald D. Quinn

As you know, I think of Teachers as Special, chosen by our Father to guide and inspire these young minds to achieve their full potential. 

"The mediocre teacher tells.  The good teacher explains.  The superior teacher demonstrates.  The great teacher inspires."  ~William A. Ward

I just wanted to stop by and say...

For Being Such An Inspiration.

Have A Beautiful Day,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
5/2/2008 2:44:10 PM

Hi Phil ,

Thank you so much for your wonderful quotes ! I don't have 40 but 30 kids in my class:) ! It's not too hard when you don't take this profession just like a job ! You must first of all to love them ! Have a wonderful day and God bless you !

+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/5/2008 2:52:00 PM
A special smile for you :-)

With friendship,
Anamaria
+0
5/6/2008 11:33:29 PM

Dear Anamaria,

After such a lovely smile it was hard for me to choose one for you, so choose yourself! I'm always happy to see your smile!

LAURENTIU

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!