Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
For my forum to be active again, I give you a nice smile !
5/1/2008 1:58:35 AM

Hello my dear friends,

I just sow that my forum became inactive ! Yes, I like more to write in your forums than in mine but maybe I'll have sometime something to share to all of you so I made it active again ! How ? By sharing to you a smile ! Have a wonderful day !

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: For my forum to be active again, I give you a nice smile !
5/1/2008 8:45:53 AM

Hi Adelina,

Thanks for sharing a Smile.  What a Wonderful way to start the Day.  You just made everything so much Brighter.

I'm sure I've posted this before, however, this seemed like an appropriate time to share it once more.

The Value Of A Smile

It costs nothing, but creates much.
It enriches those who receive it, without impoverishing those who give.
It happens in a flash, and the memory of it often lasts forever.
It cannot be begged, borrowed, or stolen, but it is of no earthly good to anyone until it is given away!
So if in your hurry you run across someone too weary to smile - leave one of yours.
Because no one needs a smile as much as someone who has none to give.

Have A Blessed & Beautiful Day,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
5/1/2008 9:21:38 AM

Adelina, so happy to see you reviving your forum.  You have been so supportive to all of us in our forums and what better way to say 'thank you' than sending you a 'smile.'

Have a wonderful day,

Sara

+0
5/1/2008 11:25:52 AM

MY DEAR FRIENDS ,

I WAS THINKING FOR SOMETHING PRETTY TO OFFER YOU AND I DIDN'T FOUND SOMETHING ELSE THAN MY LITTLE STUDENTS. HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY ! HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY !

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/1/2008 11:42:29 AM
If this guy can smile, we can all smile !

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!