Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
ADELINA GHITA Is Adlandpro's 12th WINNER Of DWOTW!!!! LeTs PaRtY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4/28/2008 4:30:43 PM

Our 12th WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman Award is a Lady from Constanta, Romania, Who has become a very active member of our community and a dear friend to many of us also.........

Ms. Adelina Ghita 

CONGRATULATIONS Adelina!!!!!

Lets PaRtY!! Post your Congrats here!!!

Adelina.

Here are just some of the Great highlights of Adelina.

Adelina joined us in Adlandpro in 2007 and quickly made herself comfortable with many friends here. Her great spirit and disposition has earned her much respect in Adlandpro. Adelina enjoys, Music, Homemaking, writting, learning, travel, internet, poetry, painting, reading and her Family. Please read on to get to know Adelina and be sure to invite her as a friend if she is not already...;-)

http://community.adlandpro.com/inviteMember.aspx?usr=adel2u&ReturnUrl=%2fgo%2fadel2u%2f

Hello my dear friends !

I came back here today to update my profile for you . POTW ? DLOTW ? I didn'dare to dream about something like this ! You made me ask myself " Who am I ?"LOL  Before everything I'm a lucky person because I got here so many and wonderful friends ! For those who don't know me yet, I am a simple kindergarten teacher from Romania , Constanta . I am a proud mother of two wonderful kids , Ramona (20) and Razvan (22) and a lovely cat, Suzy, who celebrated her 13th birthday this month ! I've been married with my husband Sorin for about 26 years. Unfortunately he is gone most part of the year because he is a saylor . It is hard but beautiful as we know to apreciate more the precious moments when we are together .

As I told you I work as a kindergarten teacher . That wasn't my job from the first . As my father gone after a younger woman and my mother have been ill till I was 18 years old, when God took her to Him , me and my two year older brother had to work even finish the high school .Anyway I was able to finish a pedagogique university and to get the job that I like . I'm happy now and thanks to God we can offer to our kids a beautiful life .

I have a lot of hobbies and never have enough time ! I like reading , writing , painting , watching TV , being online and much , much more !

Did you know that I celebrate Easter tomorow ( I'm orthodox) ? My kitchen are waiting for me ! Imagine ! On 8th of March you voted me as POTW ! Now on the first day of Easter you voted me as DLOTW ! Who could give such beautiful presents to me on these great days but some wonderful friends like you ! A big THANK YOU and many BIG HUGS to you my dear friends !

God bless you !     Adelina.

Adelina Has a forum here in Adlandpro called "Thank you for being my friend" You can visit and post here:

http://community.adlandpro.com/go/adel2u/myForums.aspx

Read some of Adelina's Great feedback post:

Sara B.
Sara Blow (user id: itsmesgb) is offline. Last login: 04-27-2008 544
9.63 / 10
Saturday, April 26, 2008 - rated: 10
Adelina, rating my friends has been neglected for too long. Your wonderful friendship has encouraged me to find a way to say "Thank You" in other ways than just posting.

You are such a great asset to this community, always supportive, warm and friendly. Would could ask for a better friend!!
Updated: Saturday, April 26, 2008
Sm S.
Sm Saxena (user id: saxenasm) is offline. Last login: 04-02-2008 7
not rated yet
Thursday, March 13, 2008 - rated: 9
good web site and content wish you a good success
Updated: Thursday, March 13, 2008
Joe D.
Joe Downing (user id: myGetX2ONow) is offline. Last login: 04-28-2008 5084
9.46 / 10
Tuesday, January 08, 2008 - rated: 10
Hello Adelina,

I have forgotten about this feedback for too long. When I meet a most special friend as you, this helps to show how I feel about them. I admire you for your charm and continued warm, friendly, happy presence here in Adland. You are forever welcome to decorate my forums with your keen artistic eye.

I am very blessed to have you as a friend.

Joe
Updated: Tuesday, January 08, 2008
Gunther G.
Gunther G. (user id: GENGRO) is offline. Last login: 04-28-2008 454
10.00 / 10
Tuesday, January 01, 2008 - rated: 10
You get my TOP rating because it's friends like you that makes it a pleasure to be here at Adlandpro.

I almost forgot to mention that you are "tagged" as per my Friend to Friend for Friends forum and to congratulate you on being a POTW.
Updated: Monday, March 17, 2008
Imre P.
Imre Peter (user id: kereso) is offline. Last login: 03-01-2008 39
not rated yet
Sunday, July 15, 2007 - rated: 10
I know that location and I was there many times .It's very nice at The Black sea's shore.
Updated: Sunday, July 15, 2007
Adelina's Response 

Hello, Romania!
Yes, we have a beautifull country! Thanks for your vote! Have a great succes!
Adelina G.
Ted K.
Ted Kusie (user id: 285833) is offline. Last login: 04-27-2008 12394
9.15 / 10
Sunday, January 28, 2007 - rated: 10
Hello Adelina!

I gave you this rating because of your excellent effort as a new Adland member and friend. Very good start! I would be happy to have you on my team.
Updated: Sunday, January 28, 2007
Adelina's Response 
Hello, Ted!
I don't know what to do more for you, but just thanks a lot for your encouraging vote!I still searching what is to do on this very friendly site.Wish you all the best!!!

You are Greatly Appreciated Adelina. Enjoy Your PaRtY. It is a Well Honored one for sure..;-) 

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Please, Lets All Congratulate Adelina here for her Most Distiguished Woman Award!!! WTG Adelina!!

To Nominate YOUR Favorite pick for The Most Distiguished Woman of the Week,, Go to Lee's forum at:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/936959.aspx

To Vote for YOUR Favorite pick for The Most Distiguished Woman of the Week,, Go to Lee's forum at:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/19406/ShowForum.aspx

Visit Here every Monday for Our Latest Winner and to Party the week away!!!

To nominate any forum for the Best Forum Award. Please click the below link. Thanks.

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/22924/ShowForum.aspx  (Information, nominations, rules, and regulations regarding the Best Forum Award, Pauline Raina)

Positive and FUN forums to See Every Week here in Adlandpro.

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/808805.aspx

DWOTW is sponsored by.....

Team Work,,,Just Works!!
AND
Great Wholesale items Joelee's!!
+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: ADELINA GHITA Is Adlandpro's 12th WINNER Of DWOTW!!!! LeTs PaRtY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4/28/2008 4:34:35 PM

Congratulations! Adelina!!

Adelina, Enjoy your week here as DWOTW!!

You have Many talents to share with us all in Adlandpro. Thank you. Enjoy Your PaRtY This week. WHOOoooHOoooo!!!

This is just awsome and will be a Great week here in Adlandpro!!

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: ADELINA GHITA Is Adlandpro's 12th WINNER Of DWOTW!!!! LeTs PaRtY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4/28/2008 4:35:19 PM

Thanks Sharon and Lee!  Great stuff and folks every week!

Adelina, you are most deserving of this recognition.  You are one very nice lady and friend.

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Chris Agostarola

979 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/28/2008 4:48:06 PM

Hi Adelina Congratulations!

Chris

Chris Agostarola LunaWolf's Mystical Essence http://lunawolfsmysticalessence.com/store/affiliate.asp?aff=71 FREE TO JOIN!!! Watkins www.watkinsonline.com rep#380993 to join : http://www.tsginfo.com/index.php?rc=CA4792
+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/28/2008 4:52:31 PM

Greetings to Everyone!

Thank you, Sharon and Lee. Your hard work is appreciated.

Dear Adelina,
I am glad that you are my friend. Thanks for updating your bio. It gave me a chance to get to know you better.

Congratulations!!!
Have an Awesome Week!

JoAnne Green
Principal/International Risk Management Advisor

Integrity + Experience + Dependability

Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!