Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dean Beaty

447 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
God's Simple Plan of Salvation
4/28/2008 4:23:10 PM
The Bible says in I John 5:13, “These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God: that
Ye may KNOW that ye have eternal life.”

ALL of us have a problem
Romans 3:23 says, “For all have sinned, and come short of the Glory of God.”

God is holy, perfect, righteous, without sin.

Isaiah 59:2 says, “But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid His face from you…”

Our Sin separates us from God.
Sin must be punished.

Romans 6:23 says, “The wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.”

God created us to love and have fellowship with, but sin has separated us from our God.

John 3:16 says, “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”

Romans 5:8 says, “But God commendeth His love toward us in that, while we were yet sinners Christ died for us."

Because God loved mankind, He sent Jesus to earth to die for our sins to bring us back to Himself.

I Peter 3:18 says, “For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that He might bring us to God.”

This is God’s gift, His Son the Lord Jesus Christ and His death on the cross.

Our Part is to receive God’s Gift.

John 1:12 says, “But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name.”

Confess: You are a sinner.
Believe: Jesus paid the price, dying for your sin.
Ask: Jesus to save you.

Romans 10:13 "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the LORD shall be saved."
Keep them out w/ Home Security... Put them out w/ Pepper Spray. http://www.peacemakerpepperspray.com Where YOU are much more than a Customer. And we are much more than a Webstore! To read more poems by Dean go to: http://biblepoemsbydean.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!