Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bring all your friends. We love a good crowd!
4/27/2008 9:14:33 AM
How's business is going? Come post your business profile on Directmatches. It is just like MySpace only Directmatches is the business space. You can use the Classifieds section, the Forum, do a Blog, add Video, create a 30 seconds commercial about your business, list events in your area, and put in your latest News. You can make new contacts by clicking on "My Business Matches" and then "Add To Contacts", or start a network group by clicking on "Networks" and then notify your contacts about your new group. Click on Search to find people that interest you, and add them to Contacts. Check your profile for new contact requests every few days. Have FUN!! The more active you are on the Dm site, the more likely you will win Person of the Day, Profile of the Week, or Profile of the Month, getting more traffic to your site. When you win Profile of the Week, or Profile of the Month, you win cash, or prizes or both. To do this, you must use the Search Engine, and add contacts. To become more popular, and get more traffic, add comments to other people's profiles, email your contacts, and be helpful to other members who may need help. Don't forget to add a picture. A picture makes you look more trustworthy & professional. Over 200,000 members to network with! Sign up right now (it's free). Let me know what you think.
Feel free to contact me lets network together for one common goal. Sincerely, Dorsey Garland http://mca1auto.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!