Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
FreebieForce Members Testimonials!
4/24/2008 3:41:39 PM
The Following is a Listing of What FreebieForce Members are saying about just some of All that FreebieForce has to offer:

Marion Young:
"For the past year I’ve been trying to figure out how to advertise my main business on the Internet. What a wonderful gift to see my upline’s ad in a forum for FreebieForce! I joined immediately on October 4 and have been enjoying a whirlwind of activity, leads and free gifts! The first day alone I received $198 total from a roundtrip airfare, a family portrait, a CD pack and a pearl necklace! This doesn’t include the items that are not yet confirmed! Even greater, over 3400 people are looking at this program and 21 have already enrolled! This is the first program I’ve ever joined that has given me so much in so little time, and backed up its claims. I encourage anyone who is still kicking the tires to look what they have their hands on and jump right in. You can’t lose!"

Buy Good Deals:
"Hi Everyone, I hope you are all doing well. People are only going to believe what they have been taught to believe is the truth. But Paradigms change all the time. At one time people thought the World was flat. At one time Pluto was a Planet. At one time getting Free items of High Value was impossible. Welcome to the earth's newest Paradigm. FREEBIE FORCE.COM! May The Freebie Force be with You."

CHARLIE SWEATMAN:
"I FOUND THE END OF THE RAINBOW!!I HAD SOME OF MY OLD CAR LOT CARDS LEFT OVER I PUT MY WEB SITE ON THEM AND FREE CARS PLUS THE JUICY JUICE COUPONS STAPLED TO THEM,I PASS THEM OUT AT THE STORES AND PEOPLE CANT WAITE TO GET HOME AND SIGN UP.THERES NOTHING ELL'S OUT THERE LIKE THIS ONE,I LIKE IT SO WELL I'M GOING IN THREE TIME'S,I WILL MAKE $10.00 OFF MY SELF PLUS $10.00 OFF ME AND $10.00 FROM WHO ME PUT'S IN THAT'S A LOT OF MONEY PLUS ABOUT $30.000 IN THE MATRIX.LET'S CHA CHA."

Randall Lange:
"Well, I just discovered FREEBIE FORCE on Wednesday 01-23rd and took a test drive of a 2008 Mazda CX-9 Crossover on Friday 01-25th. The Dealer filled out my certificate and I mailed it off Saturday 01-26th for a $25 CIRCUIT CITY Gift Card. I just printed off the FORD Vehichle w/ SYNC Test Drive Certificate,so I will test drive a 2008 Ford Edge and get a $50 BEST BUY gift card. In theory I have earned $75 for 2 test drives before I even paid my $9.95 on Sunday 01-27-08 to become an active FREEBIE FORCE Member! This is a GREAT Business Project! I've always heard that to be successful you need to K.I.S.S "KEEP IT SUPER SIMPLE"! FREEBIE FORCE is that 97k times over! I can't wait to start using the Full Site! :-)"

John Boyd - www.coolcarguy.com:
TESTIMONIAL: John Boyd from www.coolcarguy.com "As 'The Cool Car Guy' and the host of The Cool Car Guy Show on CastleRockRadio.com, I get presented with many offers to join Network Marketing opportunities and look at various Internet business ventures. When I met Seth and Ryan while delivering a vehicle to a client in late November of 2007, I was skeptical when they gave me a coupon to test drive a Lincoln and get a free airline ticket. My wife and I did it anyway, on our way out on a date to the movies, and we were surprised how easy it was and that it really worked. So, we decided to join FreebieForce.com and take advantage of the other offers available to its subscribers. Since joining we stayed in a $152 a night hotel room for free with our kids, complete with a jacuzzi tub in the room and a free continental breakfast. I received a free $50 synthetic oil change at a name brand Auto Center from a Christmas promotion that was taking place at another name brand store. My wife Becky purchased over $200 in groceries for just $31 using a series of manufacturer's coupons we printed on-line as a FreebieForce.com Member. We received $75 in free sporting goods from a local sporting goods store just by printing out the $5 coupons on-line and going shopping. The list goes on and on of free products and services we have taken advantage of since meeting Seth and Ryan. Needless to say, I'm glad that I had an opportunity to meet these guys and find out about this unique company to take advantage of free offers that most people will never find out about on their own. What has really grabbed my attention has been the automobile promotions, such as the initial test driving of that Lincoln for a round-trip airline ticket. Right now there is a free $25 gift card to Circuit City for test driving a Mazda CX9, another $50 gift card for test driving a Ford and another $50 promotion for taking a Nissan for a spin. If a person just took advantage of national promotions like these, the $10 a month subscription fee would more than pay for itself. This is in addition to all the other benefits FreebieForce.com has to offer, including an extra income stream for telling others. How can you go wrong for $10 a month? FreebieForce.com gets my vote based on our experience. If you use the website, it is a great service well worth the price of admission."

Clare Lambert:
"THIS IS THE MOST AWESOME CO. I HAVE EVER BEEN INVOLVED IN. I WENT TO LOWE'S AND GOT 2 BEAUTIFUL YELLOW MUM'S (HOUSE PLANTS) THEY WERE $7.50 EACH AND THE COUPON WAS $10. I GOT ONE OF THEM FOR FREE AND THE OTHER ONE FOR $5.00. MY HUSBAND IS A DIABETIC AND I ORDERED A ONE TOUCH GLUCOSE METER AND THEY WILL SEND IT FREE AND NO SHIPPING COST. ALSO ORDERED 2 COUPON'S FOR A TV CONVERTER FOR HIGH DEFINITION TV. THEY WILL SEND THE COUPONS WHEN THE CONVERTERS ARE AVAILABLE IN THE STORES, ABOUT MID FEB. SOON EVERYONE WILL HAVE TO CONVERT OR BUY A NEW TV.HOPE ON THIS ONE EVERYONE. I DOWNLOADED THE FILE FOR TEST DRIVING A NISSAN AND WILL BE DOING THAT SOON. THANKS SO MUCH TO RYAN AND SYETH. WHAT A WONDERFUL JOB YOU ARE DOING. CLARE LAMBERT. FROM CALIF."

Jeanne Green:
"I am 75 and have never had so much free stuff given to me with so little effort! It's truly amazing! Of course, I am the typicl elder person with limited income and the free samples make every day like Christmas. I have my $10 mo. fee already paid for 3 months with free samples signed up for my first day, Don't put it off...come on in. it's fun and my income is going up up up!"

Wade T - Oceans11.biz:
"I've seen more than my share of Free Coupon programs but this Freebie Force is by far the best and has a great Compensation Plan. The price point is very reasonable for the value of the ever changing coupon deals. This is one simple and easy to work system. Why Wait - Join Today!"

Flygirl:
"Wow, I signed up 2 days ago on Feb 5th, 2008. I went shopping today and got a free ladies summer t-shirt at Pac Sun worth $14.50, went to Victoria's Secret and bought a bra and received $10.00 off, and then went to Walgreens and purchased JANE face powder and received $2.00 off paying $1.79. I printed off what was required on this site before I went shopping. I will also be receiving many free items through the mail by signing up on the freebies listed on this website. I already received my monthly $9.95 fee back today and received $26.50 worth of merchandise and I still have the rest of the month left. Awesome!"

Free Goodies 4U:
"I have been getting all kinds of free stuff. I went to Sports Authority and asked for the coaches package and got $200 worth of coupons for my nephews team. I enjoy how it tells me how to use the store coupons. The fast food coupons come in handy when I am on the run. I plan to use many more coupons in the future."

Gail Levine:
"Just got another deal from Freebie Force...I never thought I'd be able to get so many great deals in my first week with this opportunity. My 8 year old daughter has been wanting an MP3 Player for some time now. She was planning on getting one through her Power Mall website...that is until a few minutes ago. Miranda just ordered a Sansa 2 gig MP3 player and got it for $14.99. It normally sells for $199.00! She also got free shipping on it. On the site it says $24.99, but as a new Google Checkout Customer, she saved an additional $10!!! The total price with tax, shipping etc came to $16.80. Miranda was able to use her My Power Mall debit card to purchase this on her own...she is ONE happy 8 year old. Thanks Freebie Force! Hugs! Gail"

Gail Levine:
"I just printed out TWO coupons to get two free bags of Flat Earth Baked Veggie and Fruit Crisps...and the funny thing is I had never heard of these all natural, healthy chips before. I was at Target shopping while my daughter was in her art class. I saw these chips and they were on sale for 2 for $4 - regularly $2.99. They were low in fat and had interesting combinations like "Wild Berry Path," - a blend of rice, potato, apple and berries. I also bought a bag of mango fruit chips. They looked really yummy and I hadn't eaten all day so I actually devoured an entire bag in the store....and I'm NOT a big chip fan - but there are GOOD! When I came home I just happened to be looking at my Freebie Force site to see if there were any new offers that had come in this evening. Lo and behold there as a coupon for TWO free bags of the very SAME chips that I had just bought several hours earlier. I'm going back to Target and picking up two more bags of these awesome chips, and this time for FREE. Thanks Freebie Force - YOU ROCK!!! Hugs! Gail"

Teresa Regester:
"I signed up on the Feb 11 and have already received over $125. in amenities and cash. I've also told quite a few people about Freebie Force and have signed up three new people as of today: Feb. 15; with a number of others strongly considering signing up. I always said that if I saw a MLM business that was in its infancy, one with real value, and one with a simple compensation plan, I wouldn't hesitate to join. I didn't! This is truly a no-brainer: you get the potential business earnings, tax write offs of a business, and the benefits of the free stuff. This is a gold mine we're sitting on. What in the world are you waiting for???? SIGN UP!!!!"

Marvin Sykes:
"Marvin Sykes www.abunzapays.com Thanks for the opportunity to save money on everyday items. A good friend of mine told me how much she was saving and that was all I needed to hear. Keep up the good work."

Laura Carter:
"Wow this is great, I've been a member for less than a month now and I've already gotten a bunch of free stuff and free money. I signed up at Revolution Money and got $25.00 deposited into my account, then I referred a friend and as soon as she signs up I'll get an additional $10 added to my account. Today I called and got a free sample of Bean-O, signed up for a $25 off gift certificate from USABaby and signed up for a free pocket calculator, a free 2G wrist jump drive, not to mention other free things I've signed up for. These alone have paid for my monthly fee for 6+ months!! How great is that? Keep up the good work Seth and Ryan, Thank You and keep those freebies coming!!"

Jeffray Szczodroski:
"Hello Everyone and Welcome to Freebie Force the Greatest location on the Internet to Find FREEBIES!!! I joined Freebie Force about 3 weeks ago and my very first day after joining I got my first 2 years membership worth in savings. I took advantage of a free full version accounting program $199 value, I got a telescope, some wine glasses, some free meal coupons, free yogurt and a bunch more and that was just one day. I had 10 people in my matrix within the first 10 days and that's $10 a month income -- It covers my membership every month and I have another dozen people taking the tour right now. It's a great business opportunity to make money and a terrific membership to save money! Free is Best!!! Don't let the Savings pass you Bye. Jeffray"

Judy Vickrey:
"Wow, this is one great program! For months before I joined Freebie Force, I had been concerned because our grocery bill just kept getting higher and higher each week. Not being one to take the time to sit down and cut out coupons, I was so excited to get the ones that I found all in one place at FF. I have saved $15-20 every week since I join FF on groceries alone, and I have hundreds of dollars of free stuff on the way to my home. I go to my to my website everyday and order more because they add new stuff all the time. Talk about fun!! PLUS, I made (and have already received)$35 just for signing up for a free online payment account at Revolution Exchange. No fees to send and receive money! I've told a few friends and now have my membership paid for, and am helping them tell others about it too! I'm an online networker, and I can't think of anything more fun than helping people get free stuff! Thank you so much FF!"

Blessed to be a Blessing,
Nehemiah Thomas,
734-418-4103-H/O
Blessed 2ba Blessing, Nehemiah Thomas, Our FREE CAP Card has Saved our Cardholders $450,000,000.00+
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!