Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: JoAnne Green Is Our 11th WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman Award. WHOooOOoOHOoooOOoO. PaRtY Time!!!!!!!!!!
4/21/2008 12:29:59 PM

Happy Monday to Everyone!

Thank you so much, Sharon and Lee, for all you do for your friends in the Adland community. Your generosity, kindness, and hard work are greatly appreciated.

Secondly, I am truly honored to be here. I feel overwhelmed with surprise and happiness since Lee told me that I was selected for the Distinguished Woman Award.

Thank you all for your confidence in me. It means a lot to me. 

For a new kid on the block, this is AWESOME !!!

Mahalo nui loa (Thank you very much)!

JoAnne Green 
Principal/International Risk Management Advisor

Integrity + Experience + Dependability

Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0
Re: JoAnne Green Is Our 11th WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman Award. WHOooOOoOHOoooOOoO. PaRtY Time!!!!!!!!!!
4/21/2008 12:30:40 PM

CONGRATULATIONS JOANNE!

DISTINGUISH WOMEN OF THE WEEK

I enjoyed reading your bio
Best of luck to you in all your endeavors.

God Bless
Gaby

God Bless Everyone
+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/21/2008 12:36:21 PM

Happy Monday, Shirley!

Thank you so much for your friendship and support,

It is, indeed, a Happy Monday and Awesome week for both of us.

Mahalo nui loa!

JoAnne Green 

Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/21/2008 12:46:29 PM

Happy Monday, Jim!

Thank you so much for your friendship and support. I just love your cool graphics. I never had a virtual party before. It's just as fun and less work for me. No clean-up afterward.

Mahalo nui loa!

JoAnne Green 

+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/21/2008 12:48:24 PM

Happy Monday, Linda!

Thank you so much for stopping by and for your kind words.

Mahalo nui loa!

JoAnne Green 

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!